|3|. You Look Good Shirtless.

Audrey on top^^^^

__________
Taylor's P.O.V.
__________

In Out. In Out.

Control your breathing Taylor.

What did you think I was talking about?

Y'all need holy water.

The squeaking of sneakers rubbing against the shiny brown floor rang throughout the gym. While speed walking to the area where the other players were, I quickly glanced at my watch and cringed; I was 10 minutes late. I watched as the players ran up and down the court either practicing there passes or doing suicides. If I hadn't come it would have been an all guy-team, well not counting the Indian girl who was deecing out a guy with the curliest hair I have ever seen. I was walking over to the bench to put down my Nike water bottle when I noticed something.

They're staring at me.

All the guys were staring at me either with a mischievous glint in their eyes or a smirk plastered on their faces.

"Jackson!" Coach Virasat barked.

All movement stopped in the gym and everyone's attention was on me.

Crap... I'm screwed.

"Yes, Coach?" I mumble not daring to look her in the eye.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you! What is the meaning of this?"

I slowly lift my head and look into her dark brown eyes, "I'm sorry I'm late! I lost track of time, and there was this thing I had-"

"Jackson, I don't care if your late, that just means more laps for you-"

Shit

"What I do care about is that shirt."

"Huh? What do you-" I stopped talking when I saw what happened to my tank top.

My white tank top had to big holes cut right where my bra was, showing off the baby blue material underneath.

Really? I mean this idea isn't even original... You copied Mean Girls!

Who would do- Amber! Of course; that must have been scissors that I saw in her pocket.

"Coach, I'm s-so sorry," I stutter," I-"

"Jackson, you maybe Tyler's little sister, but that doesn't mean you will get special treatment. Take it off."

"Coach-"

"Either the shirt comes off or you get out of my gym."

I could feel everyone's eyes on me to see what I was going to do. Of course I can't leave the gym, I need to make tryouts or else Tyler would be so disappointed in me... And so would she.

Fuck me.

A string of wolf whistles erupted in the gym as I lifted the white fabric over my head. Flipping all the guys the finger, I threw the tattered tank top at the bench.

"Better," Coach Virasat nodded, her long thick braid swaying in sync," Now give me 50 laps for being late and another 50 for pulling that little stunt."

Amber I hate you.

"Yes Coach." I mutter before starting to run my laps.

----------------