|10|. Stop, I'm Going To Pee.

Ally on top^^^^^

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE READ WHAT'S BELLOW FIRST AND COMMENT AN ANSWER BEFORE READING!!!
_________________________________________________
Do you guys like reading these really long chapters or would you like it if I started shorting them?
One long chapter every two weeks Or short chapter every week? Comment Answerrr❤️
_________________________________________________

Okay back to reading💖 HOPE YOU ENJOY 😊

________________
Jordan's P.O.V.
________________

Swish.

"Ha!" Taylor laughed before placing a hand on her hip and stick out her tongue at me. "Think you could do better?"

"You got lucky." I scoffed before setting up for a shot from half court.

"Fail!" Taylor called as the ball left my hands.

It bounced off the backboard, hit the rim and did a swirly.

Swish.

"You were saying?"

She scowled, "You got lucky."

I sent her a smirk. "Uh huh."

She rolled her eyes before she ran after her rebound, her hips swaying as she went.

I bit my lip.

Damn that ass.

After Taylor took off from my room, I chased and looked for her everywhere. I was about to give up when I heard a small gasp coming from the basketball arena and saw the door was slightly open.

She looked so awestruck I couldn't help but smirk a little. I leaned against the doorframe and watched as that extremely curly hair bounced with each step she took.

Not the only thing that bounced...

The area was pretty basic. I mean for me at least.

When you first walk in, you see a couple of bookshelves with various trophies, a black couch and flat screen tv. When you walk past that, you enter the court. There were blue and yellow walls, a couple nets and racks of basketballs, a shot clock and a big window above the tallest net. On the roof were black speakers and a special light machine.

"Holy cheese balls." She mutter when she picked up one of the basketball. It was signed by- "Kevin Durant!? Jesus, what is this place?" She turned to face me.

How the fuck did she know...

"How'd you know I was here?" I bit my lip before pushing myself off the wall and walking toward her.

She scuffled and put the ball on her hip. "Please with an ego that big, how could I not notice."

"Not the only thing big about me..." I ended with a wink, picking up a ball from the floor and went for a layup.

Swish

Taylor rolled her eyes." You think I'm thinking about your dick?"

I raised my eyebrows suggestively and smirked when I saw her nose scrunch up.

She sent me a look. Then she smirked back at me. "Trust me, if I was thinking about your dick, it would be a much shorter thought." Taylor ended by blowing me a kiss with her free hand.