|6|. Cause Of Death, A Butter Knife.

Summer on top^^^

_____________
I'm thinking Summer could look like either the girl on top or iiSuperwomanii (Lilly Signh) as a teen😂😂😂
Da choice is yours (;
_____________

__________
Taylor's P.O.V.
__________

"You did what?!"

Clamping my hand over Audrey's mouth, I glare at stunning brunette. "Oh mi Dios, you promised you wouldn't scream."

I felt her smile maliciously under my hand before she took her tongue and dragged along my palm. After squealing like a pig and wiping my hand on back of my shorts, I scowl. "That was uncalled for."

We had a little extra time between second and third period, so me and Drey decided to head to the restroom and freshen up. It was here I told her the real reason I hadn't texted her last night.

"Severs you right. You told me you were helping Trevor last night; not having a moan session with Jordan." She paused, pouted, and adjusted her lip gloss using the washroom mirror. "And you messed up my lip gloss."

"We both know it wasn't like that ." I scoffed, referring to the first part of her statement, before leaning against the edge of the wall.

She sent me a look that said 'seriously'."Uh-huh."

I roll my eyes and watch as she puts on yet another layer of watermelon lip gloss.

Jesus Christ how much does this chick put on?

I scuffle. "You're such a Barbie."

"Hey! At least one of us has to look good in this realitionship." she winked, before turning to my glaring face,"Let me get this straight. You; Taylor Maria Jackson stole Jordan Smith's, the school's bad boy's, phone just so you could delete a video?"

"Yup." I say popping the 'p', adjusting my glasses since they were falling.

I don't know why but for some reason I feel proud that I did it. I should be in the Genius World Record books. I can see it now; Taylor Jackson- Bravest Female Alive; Took Jordan Smith's Phone. I mean, taking a bad boy's phone has got to be the most dangerous thing in the world right? Well, right after Audrey on her period...

Audrey scowled at me.

Did I say that out loud?

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. Yes you did."

A sheepish smile appeared on my face. "Sorry."

Audrey scowled at me before extending her hand towards me, her palm facing the ceiling. "Lemme see it"

I raised a brow and titled my head to the side. "Why?"

Audrey, being the evil master mind she is, smirked maliciously. "No reason... Now pass it."

What's the worst that can happen?

Digging my hand into the butt-pocket of my shorts, I fish out the gold device and place it in her open palm. I watched as Audrey scanned the screen of the iPhone, and went to camera.