014: My man is My man

B E L L A D O N N A

I laid down while Clarence was kissing my 5 month stomach. I was content and happy with my life at the moment. Clarence treated my baby as if it was his and that made me happy too. I had someone who accepted me and my baby. Sometimes I wish it really was his but that would be wishful thinking.

Clarence reached up to kiss my lips. "Ready to go to this doctors appointment?"

I kissed him back and responded. "Yeah can you get my fuzzy slippers?"

"Baby it's raining outside and it's cold." He said grabbing my rain boots that had fur just at the bottom in the foot area.

I got emotional and teared up. Ugh hormones. "But my feet hurt and I don't wanna wear those."

He sighed getting on his knee and rubbed my feet. I smiled starting to feel grateful, because I know he goes out his way for me too much.

"No baby it's okay, I'll put on the boots." I caressed his face.

"I'll rub them later for you and get you some mangos from my grandma's store. How does that sound?" He asked.

"Sounds good, thank you baby." I pecked his lips.

We got up and headed to the appointment. We drove in comfortable silence while his hand rested on my thigh. He rubbed it soothing me. He was nothing like David and I needed that change in my life. He was so sweet and caring. He didn't have a mean bone in his body. he preferred not to yell and I liked that.

We pulled up to the Motherhood clinic and he signed me in and rubbed my scalp while we were in the waiting room. With Clarence it was like a breath of fresh air. Like I never met no one like him who would do the things I needed at the time. He spoiled me rotten too. He handles my bratty attitude good.

"Fox family?" A nurse called.

I got up and followed hand-in-hand with Clarence. They basically told me more information and what happens in this stage of pregnancy. Nothing I didn't hear before. I could've learned the gender but I wanted to be a surprise. Plus, I also wanted to, but when I was ready tell David I was pregnant and what gender it was a lot later.

I knew Cassidy knew I was pregnant but I also knew her punk ass wasn't going to say anything. I knew was type of girl she was and I see what kinda girl David likes. A scammer and a vindictive hoe. She knew she would lose David if I told him.

But she had nothing to worry about. I am happy with Clarence and David can't compete. Clarence is like your favorite comfort food. But I got to have that everyday. He was so mature to. We handled our arguments well and it was never one sided. So with him I never stressed.

"I'm gonna go get the car, okay?" Clarence said.

I smiled up at him. "Okay baby." I said as he kissed my cheek.

That man... it's like he could never forget anything. Trey loved him too. Clarence would play the game with him and football in the little yard I had. It made me happy because I know Clarence would do the same for my child.

I still love David but I am starting to get over him gradually. I didn't love Clarence but I know I care about him and I don't wanna lose him. I've been with him for three months and I've gained love for him. But I wasn't at that stage yet. And he didn't rush me.

I walked to the car that was waiting for me in the front. I got in and we drove to Trey's school to pick him up. I seen Trey eagerly waiting to get in the car. He seen our car and busted threw the doors and hopped down the school steps.

He got in the car. "Hi TiBi! Hi Cj"

"Hey boobutt! What you rushing for?" I asked.

"I just missed you guys lots. When we get home will you play with me Cj!?" He asked.

"Yeah lil man after I rubbed your TiBi's feet." He looked at him threw the car mirror.

"Yay!" Trey said happily. "TiBi?"

"Yes?" I rubbed my belly.

"So I asked my friend where babies came from and he said he don't know he thinks y'all eats em. Do y'all eats em?" He asked curiously.

"When you're old enough, I'll tell you where babies come from. Deal?" I giggled.

"Deal!" He said.

We arrived back home and I went threw my garage door into the living room taking everything off. I was met by my cats rubbing against me. Nubia was pregnant too. She had gotten outside the day I was taking her to the office to get fixed.

And knowing me I wouldn't wanna give none of the kittens away. Egypt was fixed so she was just supportive of Nubia in a weird cat kinda way. She was always licking her and laying with her at all times. It was cute.

Clarence went to go get my Mangos and I just relaxed watching some ratchet TV. Reruns of Love and Hip-Hop was on and I was currently laughing at Cardi B crazy self. I dozed off in my plush bean bag chair while Trey was next to me doing his homework.

I was woken up by my feet getting rubbed. And I couldn't help but smile. "Aww baby." I cooed.

"What?" Clarence asked.

"You kept your word." I felt on his tight curls.

"Don't I always?" He rubbed my feet. "Your mangos are right next to you baby."

I leaned up over my big belly and kissed his lips. "Thank you baby and thank your grandma for me."

Another thing about Clarence was that his family accepted me and my situation very quickly. They weren't judgmental. They supported me. They just wanted him to have someone who cared about him and who he cared about to. But they made sure I had a stable job of course. I wasn't too worried about that.

I looked down at Clarence and smiled at him.

My man IS my man.

------------------------------------------
Hey y'all finally i updated I just wanted to give y'all a point of view of Clarence and Bella's relationship so far. How many of y'all are rooting for them??? I know I am. But sorry it took me to so long to update! My phone is little I plan to get a bigger one 5s really not cutting it right now. Plus I had nails on. But anywaysssss.

Vote & Comment 😛

Belladonna?

Clarence?

Dave?

Dave & Belladonna?

Clarence and Belladonna?

Thoughts 💭?