Chapter 41 : Rains!!

Start from the beginning

So, I quickly freed it. There were some strands of hair falling on her face. I removed those and tucked them back. She moved for a while. Taking the chance I kissed her forehead. I glanced at her for the last time and went for a shower.

When I returned after 15 minutes, Ahana was still asleep. She rarely sleeps so much. I think she must be really exhausted. Just then I saw my cell ringing.

" Mike... I was expecting your call."

" Yes Sir...."

" So... Did you find what I asked you? I hope you won't disappoint me."

" Absolutely sir. I have all the information. But there is a problem."

" Hmmm... You know I don't like to hear that. But tell me. "

" You will have to make a call and speak to them. Or it would sound weird. "

" I ll do that. Thanks.... "

I hung up. I grabbed my wallet and handkerchief and just as I was about to leave I heard Ahana's cell beeping on the desk. It was on silent mode.

I saw the Id.

' Dr. Bhatt'

I picked it up.

" Hello Doctor.. It's Ansh speaking."

" Hi... Mr. Raichand. Where is Ahana? "

" Actually, she is sleeping. Is it urgent? Should I wake her up?"

" No. That won't be necessary. Actually I called her to get your number. I would have to make a silly excuse. Good you picked up. "

" Yes... Tell me. "

" It's something important, regarding Ahana. Can you please come to my clinic? I know you are a busy person... "

" That wouldn't be a problem. I will come right away. Anyways I was leaving for my office. I hope it isn't anything serious." I said.

" It would be better if we speak one-to-one. I will be awaiting your arrival. "

" Yeah!! I will reach within an hour. " I hung up.

Now I was getting a bit worried. Mrs. Bhatt did sound a bit of serious. I hope the matter isn't serious and Ahana is perfectly alright.

I called Jen telling her to reschedule my meetings and postpone them by about hour and half. I kept Ahana's cell phone beside her and kissed her forehead. Downstairs also the atmosphere was calm. I grabbed an apple and left the house.

I reached the clinic within an hour.

" Ah!! Mr. Raichand. Morning. I was waiting for you. Please follow me."

" Morning... And Ansh would be fine."

She nodded. I entered hey cabin. It was huge, spacious and airy.

" Tea or coffee?"

" No thanks.... I am good. You said you wanted to speak to me regarding Ahana. "

" Yeah! I wouldn't take much of your time. Please take a look at this. " She said pointing towards her laptop screen.

" Here.... Do you see these... ? "

I gasped at what I saw. I was really shocked and mostly surprised.

" Ansh.... Don't tell me Ahana didn't tell you about this. "

I was speechless.

***

I couldn't concentrate on my work after what Dr. Bhatt said. Why didn't Ahana tell me? It was killing me inside. I had to have answers. I am supposed to know each and everything that was happening to her and this is the most important of all. Why did she do this to me? It's frustrating already.