"Yujin shii..," Jungkook called her out.

"Yes?" Yujin replied while busying grabbing the blanket.

"...Do you mind... if I sleep here with you..?" Jungkook asked her.

Yujin's ears pricked and she turned to him. His face filled with hopeful answer. Yujin then turned back to the blanket and said without looking at him, "It'll... be too uncomfortable.."

"...So you..don't mind me sleeping with you then.. .?" Jungkook seemed hopeful while tiptoeing towards her.

She did not give a straight answer and just kept quiet as she was too shy to answer. Jungkook then wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on one of her shoulders while whispering to her ear, "The bed is just nice for the both of us to sleep in..."

Yujin's face turned red. Jungkook then reassured her that nothing will happen when they were on bed together. Seeing that she was not assured,  he decided to just sleep on the floor, next to her bed instead.

"Are you sure you are okay with the space?" Yujin asked while handing him the mattress.

He nodded in assurance. After that,  Yujin went to freshen up and wore her pjs. Jungkook did the same. Luckily, he wore extra shirt and a singlet. Yujin climbed up her bed and got herself ready to sleep. Jungkook lied down, faced to where she was.

"Yujin shii...," Jungkook called her name.

"Hmm?" Yujin replied.

"Do you miss me?" Jungkook asked a sudden question.

"Yeah..I miss you every single day," Yujin smiled to herself at the thought of him.

"Should I just stay here..keep you company till you finish your studies?" Jungkook said.

"If you stay here,  how about your friends and family there?  They will surely miss you," Yujin said to him.

"...But.. When I go back home.. I can't stop thinking about you..," Jungkook sighed.

When she heard that,  she crawled to where he was lying down. She extended her neck a little and looked down. She saw his sad expression.

"I'll call you everyday okay?  Or I can video call you, " Yujin reassured him.

He looked up and noticed she was giving him a warm smile. He then curved a smile and said, "I'll be waiting okay.. "

She nodded. She then looked at her clock and it was time for them to turn in. As she was about to crawl back to lying her bed,  he called her name. She turned to face him and he quickly give a kiss on the lips. He then broke the kiss slowly and talked in a low voice, "Goodnight and sweet dreams.. I love you. "

Yujin smiled back and returned the kiss and said softly, "Goodnight and sweet dreams..I love you too.. "

They smiled to each other for a while and get back to to their own sleeping places.

=========

The next morning, with her eyes still closing,  she searched for her phone on her bed but instead she felt something beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see him on the bed,  sleeping next to her! She was about to wake him up but she stopped. She noticed that he was sleeping soundly. Even his sleeping face made him look handsome.. She curved a smile and caressed his cheek. Just then,  he opened his mouth and said in a low voice, "Are you admiring my handsome sleeping look..? "

She looked surprised and embarrassed by his sudden question and murmured, "...No.."

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled while greeting her, "Good morning... baby.. "

"Good morning

"Good morning.. How come you are on the bed with me?" Yujin asked him.

"I couldn't sleep...so I decided to sleep her with you..," Jungkook told her.

"Besides...we are just sleeping..," Jungkook continued and looked at her with a smile.

Jungkook then embraced her tightly and slowly kissed her lips

Jungkook then embraced her tightly and slowly kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss.