✥XIV✥ |Vessel of Twilight|

Vessel of Twilight

Fingering the enchanted gem in his fingers, Link drowns in his mind's endless thoughts. Who was (Name) in his former life? Moreover, it seems that she still remembers her past ppp. How?

He knew that Zelda didn't remember and only did after she went to the Surface.

Amidst his thinking, the female he was sure he made upset, came running in to the forest. Link makes eye contact with her, a sad glint playing in his eyes. Was she here to berate him?

"I have a feeling that I found the vessel in town," the (c) haired girl mumbles, hesitantly walking forward to him and sitting down.

Ah, the atmosphere is rather awkward than she imagined.

"Oh.." Link replies, wordless as of the moment as he stares blankly at the pendant that hangs down from his neck. His companion takes notice of his silence, of course, and utters an apology silently. The blonde shakes his head as he leans on the tree, "It's not your fault. I shouldn't have asked anything in the first place." he replies. A strange empty feeling in his chest. He doesn't know why, but he has feeling that he needs to know everything.

Everything that she knew that he doesn't. There's so many, so many hidden that (Name) is secretive about. It's making him doubt her presence already.

"Aren't you going to the vessel?" she questions, her look drifting towards the setting sun. Time flew rather fast in this Void. "It's dusk." she adds with a glance at him. The latter blinks in surprise on seeing that the Hero had a longing look in his face, it looked as if he's desperate or something. She can't pinpoint what.

Link exhales softly through his nose with his eyes closed, "Maybe tomorrow. I at least want to wander around, I won't be able to return here after I struck down this Void's vessel." he replies with a sigh. "This place is beautiful, despite being created by malice." (Name) hardens her gaze at him upon hearing his statement, a thin line forming at her lips. Oh how true his words are. She places her hand on his shoulder and called his name with a stern tone, the brunette looking at her with a confused visage.

(Name) looks at him in the eye and grips his shoulder a bit more tightly and says,

"Darkness is hidden perfectly, it can disguise as goodness. Beauty is the main exterior of evil, there's always something hidden despite a pretty appearance." she mumbles.

Link widens his eyes at her, she's talking as if she had gone through both evil and goodness at the same time. But she does make a good point. "Then.. what you meant to say was," he pauses upon seeing her nod. "Yes, do not be fooled by the exterior. You'll be betrayed." afterwards, the girl stands up from her place and threw her thumb over her shoulder, indicating that she wants to return to the village.

"I'll be staying the night in an inn, you know your house, right?" she grins with a chuckle. Link blinks, baffled that he indeed has a house here. He doesn't know, probably someone, or another him lived here.

He nods silently and sinks down to the ground, wanting to embrace the peaceful night life in the woods. There aren't any monsters too, so it's fine to stay up late outside. Watching as the girl retreated to the village, her words played within his mind. Then what she meant earlier, was that despite a good appearance, a good covering.. there might be something malicious hidden inside.