✥XIII✥ |In between worlds|

In between worlds

A few days have probably passed by, and it certainly is surprising. Their afterlife lives is similar to when they were alive, night passes by as usual. The night seems to carry on longer than the day in this Void, though.

Currently situated in a forest near a village called 'Ordon', Link is fondling with his cute green hat. His thumb passing over the soft garment as thoughts endlessly cloud his mind. The female laying on the branch meters above him is no different, as well. Both are silent, peaceful and calm as if nothing bad is happening at all. Link drops to the grass, sighing. He is fully aware of Skyloft's situation, he doesn't know if Zelda's awake yet, they have to search for the vessel in this location and they have to roam around in hopes of seeing it. Not only that, but the memory that he regained a little while ago keeps nagging him inside.

There's so much more to (Name) that's well hidden.

He looks up at her, seeing her play with the leaves of the tree and swinging her arms about, probably thinking of something, too.

"Hey, (Name)." he calls out silently. The girl lets out a loud hum in response, currently in 'peace' atop the branch. Link places his arm beneath his head, letting it serve as a pillow. "Who am I to you?" he asks, briefly remembering how she acted in the memory from long ago. Said girl lets go of the leaf in her clutch, Link, watching it fall down slowly to the grassy ground.

"You're.. Link. A companion." she responds softly. The brunette tips his head to the side and raises his hand palm up as if waiting for something to fall down on it. His eyebrows creased, wondering if the female ever knew how her past is connected to his.

"Then.. what about (twin's name)?" he asks reluctantly.

She turns silent. He feared that she got upset at him, oh no, perhaps she knew?

"What about him.." she mumbles in a discreet fashion, though he's fast enough to hear it clearly. Deciding on pushing things a bit farther, he presses on the topic lightly. "Is he related to you?" he has to know if she's lying, if she's worthy of his trust. (Name) swings her arm down, a small sigh escaping her lips. "Yes." she replies, and nothing else came from her. Link exhales softly, wondering if he should continue or not. "Wha-" "Link," she interrupts, her voice cracking lightly. The teen halts in his words, oh no, he probably went too far.

(Name) turns over so she can look at him from above, her eyebrows were furrowed and a solemn look graced over her features.

"Please, not now." she says, although it's more of a demand. A plea, actually. She nods at him lightly before sighing again, "I'll tell you another time." she mutters and jumps off the branch, safely landing on the ground.

Link nods back, mumbling an apology as he tips his head to the side in order to look at her properly. (Name) glances at him before averting her gaze, "I'll.. go and find the Twilight Vessel." she states. Not waiting for a reply, she begins to walk away.

Link sadly gazes at her retreating form, humming as he thought of how he acted seconds before. Well, he's suspicious now. He looks down on the pendant currently in his between his fingers, watching it's shine in the green gem. He creases his eyebrows in confusion. The only way to know if a person is the vessel is for the gem to glow and (Name) gave away the pendant to him.

How will she be able to find the vessel without the enchanted item?