my day: 9-7-17

I got called fat.

Anywhore, I get to see Victor this weekend!!!!! And I haven't been able to properly be happy about this today either because I tried telling someone and all I got to say was "I'm seeing victor this weekend" and then she said lol cool and started talking about her so I'm kinda bummed now

Just straight up upset.

I'm gonna start lessons tonight to learn a few new languages, I'm gonna relearn a few. Uhm: Italian, Russian, French, Gaelic, German, and Japanese probably because why not. And yeah, I'm learning them all at the same time so this is gonna be fun.

I'm also studying to get my cna after high school so this is gonna be so much fun balancing it all out.

I just got my new birth certificate, so I'm going next Friday (?) to get my permit and then my license all before I turn 18.

My mom isn't pregnant which I'm really sad about now because I was really looking forward to a new baby in the family... Our dog is pregnant though so we're getting a litter of puppies. She's due next month and I'm so excited!!! HALLOWEEN PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!

Victor is also wanting to stab this guy because I keeps hitting on me, and he made me cry yesterday. He said "are you a board cause I wanna nail you against the wall" and I started bawling.

There was also a threat made the day before yesterday that someone was gonna shoot up the school and my brother's ex girlfriend found out and went to the cops. There was a student who was gonna shoot up the high school and another who was gonna shoot up the middle school and I'm now absolutely fuckin terrified.

I love my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched half of the premiere of AHS: Cult Tuesday night and my mom, Lucas - age 3 - and Sara - age 4 - was watching it with me but it got inappropriate fast. Like, there was people dressed up as clowns in the middle of a store fucking against some items and I was like lol nope.

I'm also trying to quit smoking. I have like nicotine gum and it has 4 milligrams of nicotine in it and honestly I don't have the urge to smoke often. My mom and dad are quitting too so it does mean a lot. But if they don't quit, they aren't gonna keep me away since I've actually been trying right along with them. And yeah. Just a really eventful week I guess.

Its been so long since I've actually updated this ohmygod

Anywhore I love you guys!!!!