like 3 people know who this is about

You can't just leave me like that, it isn't fucking fair. I got it, "life isn't fair" but you aren't the only one who has feelings about this shit. I've only ever tried to help you and you shit on me every time with empty words, pretty little lies. Shit you know I'm gonna believe. Yeah, maybe a break would benefit you, but you know what else you could benefit from? Talking about this shit. All you've ever told me was "I don't want to talk about it" and all I've ever done in reply is respect your wishes. But you go to people who have continuously fucked you over and confide in them when none of them have been in the friendship for you. They were always there for themselves, only looking out for themselves. They even forced you to talk, they manipulated you into telling them what was wrong when you didn't even want to tell someone you claimed was your "best friend". "I'm done with them," you claimed, far too many times. And guess what? I believed you. Not even 24 hours later you're fuckin buddy buddy with them. "You were right, ash. all of you were." Were those fucking lies too? How much of the things that you've said and done to not only me, but dakotah as well, how many of those have been lies? I'm so done with the lying, the manipulating. I'm done with everything. Absolutely, positively done. Do whatever you want to. I'm sorry.