rant + side notes

okay, so, where the fuck am i supposed to start on this?

if i have EVER done anyone wrong, please tell me so i can fix it. i wont know unless you come to me because i am about as oblivious as a bat is blind, and that is completely, like, 100%.

to the friends i had that ive lost;;; i have apologized far too many times and thats all i seem to do anymore. if you hold something against me that i HAVE NOT apologized for please come to me so i can fix this shit !!!! as for the things you hold against me that i have apologized for, well, tough luck because im not apologizing anymore.

i am literally too nice and cry over everything and im trying to cut that shit out.

if you fw me rad im gonna fw you, if i used to fwy and we aint on no more, i wish you the best, but i sure as hell aint gon come runnin back not no more ight

now if we got beef, take that shit up with me. dont bring my family into it, yall got it with me, not no one else. yall gon take it up with me cause i know aint a single damn person dont have beef with me. be it on here or not.

also if anyone says some shit about my current relationship, idgaf who you are, just know you have made me cry by basically calling me a whore. you dont know shit about me or him. ive already been called a whore/slut multiple times this month alone and its only 2 weeks through.

on another note;;;

if i have randomly messaged anyone out of the blue and you dont know me i am sorry because i am very annoying and clingy and love people and im really soft so please dont hate me for something i have done

!!!ALSO!!!

pop on over and give vampirexchild a lil bitta love mhm okay she's hella rad and yet another one of my best friends but if you hurt her

I WILL FUCKIN CUT YOU

then cry for about 65892 days afterwards and beg for forgiveness ;;; now!!! have some love