i feel like this needs to be said

There comes a time when we have to grow up, and, for me, that time came three years ago; I grew up, set some things straight in my life and all that jazz, but I never fully grew up. I was thirteen, and you know a thirteen year old can't just grow up. Well, in my case, my time to fully grow up is now.

I no longer deal with petty things, such as ridiculous arguments or fake people. I don't have as much hatred for anyone or anything anymore. I've changed a lot since the beginning of this year, and that says something. I have my priorities set, know what comes first and what comes after. I know what I'm doing with my life and how I'm gonna do it. I know what I want out of life and I'm gonna work for as long and hard as I have to to get that. My temper is in check now, I don't get irritated easily, nor do I scream when someone is //somehow// managing to irritate me.

All in all, I've changed and its time for me to grow up. Therefore, I'm leaving with this; no, I'm not deactivating my wp, no I'm not getting rid of the app, because I like talking to the people I call my friends. But, I'm not getting into drama anymore. I'm not making amends with anyone because bygones are bygones. But, if anyone does want to talk to me, text me or something. We can work past whatever issues we have, or we may not, I don't care either way. I'm done holding grudges, and "going after" people. The past is in the past, it's done, it's over with.

Everyone take care and know you're loved and special.

Xoxo Pixie