this is all about victor

I absolutely love him. I can't even begin, man, like, where do I start? I love him more than I've ever loved anything, he's the literal light of my life, something I can look forward to every morning when I wake up without feeling indifferent. He's been there for me through so much, he's been my rock for as long as I've known him. Even when we fell off for a while, those six months that we didn't speak except for here and there... He's the man I love, the one I wanna grow old with. And I wanna get better, I wanna get so much better; stop drinking, getting high, fuck my next buzz, he's the best drug in the world. I can get high off just looking at him, drunk off his kiss. Everything's okay when he's there, everything's perfect and I become blissfully unaware of the wars raging, the internal and external battles.. I'm gonna marry him someday. I'm gonna have a family with him. He's my love, my life, my absolute everything and I don't know where I'd be if not for him. I owe him so much, I owe him absolutely everything. I wanna wake up next to him, kiss him, tell him I love him and let me tell you, it's gonna happen. He motivates me, keeps me going. He makes me feel loved, like I'm something special. He never fails to make me laugh, even when I don't want to. I want to give him absolutely everything I can. I want to spoil him; to play with his hair, make him breakfast in bed, give him every part of me. There isn't a thing in this world that I wouldn't do for him. I love it when he sings to me, when he plays his guitar or the piano. I love hearing his voice, I love when he talks about his family, and when he tells me that I make things just a little easier for him. I love when he calls me beautiful, and tells me I'm his baby. I love his smile, and his nose, and how his hair gets fluffy and curly after he showers, and the way he sounds when he talks about something he's passionate about. I love it when he encourages me, and tells me that I can do anything. I remember when I first met him, he'd make the goofiest faces to me from across the room to get me to laugh a little bit. I love the way he looks at me, and when he asks me if he can see me. I love absolutely everything about him. I absolutely adore him. He makes everything so much easier for me. He makes life worth living. And I'd do anything for him. I try to be the best for him, and sometimes I feel like what I do isn't enough but he's always there to reassure me that everything I do is helping him in the long run. I love how he gets protective over me, and how he vows to do everything in his power to keep me safe. I'm utterly and irrevocably in love with him and I wouldn't trade a single fight, or tears shed for anything else in this world. He's all I want, all I need and fuck me I love him so much.