Chapter Ten

Say you love me, to my face.....-song above- 😍😭

(Not edited)

Early update, happy reading loves! :)

Layla

I crossed the street along with the crowd around me. It was Friday evening, meaning people had finished their shifts early and was heading straight home. I sighed and tried to think of the new assignment we just got. It required for me to have my camera since I was going to interview someone and take a nice shot of the person. But my fucking camera was nowhere to been seen. I made a mental note to check around Antonio's penthouse.

Antonio....

I shook my head, ignoring unnecessary emotions that started to devour every nerve within me.

Fuck.

"Layla!" My head jerked up only to see an old friend of mine, Anna, waving at me just a few feet away. She was standing just outside a bar, which is where she works as a bartender. The bar is a common place for students, especially on Fridays. It has been long time since I even stepped inside the bar, particularly after promising my sister that I would take my life seriously along with my studies.

But as I walked closer to Anna, I found myself dictating my choices. I could go straight home or I could also reward myself after months of work. And the fact that my grades were perfect like my shaved pussy, the latter choice only came closer to my head encouraging me to have just a little fun. Drink maybe one beer before I head back home.

Anna flipped her blond hair back and exhaled a cloud of smoke out form between her lips. "Layla, where the fuck have you been woman? I should spank you for not even bothering to visit me anymore."

I chuckled leaning on my hip. "Why? You miss pouring out your sorrow to me about yet another man you just dated but isn't your soulmate like you thought he would be?" And added. "Again."

She groaned, generally looking defeated with her love life. "I'm seriously giving up on men. I should honestly go for younger men like....boys. Around eighteen, nineteen or twenty years old, right? That could be fun. Besides, I be more experienced and they won't even have the heart to leave me."

I smirked. "Go for it!"

She grinned taking the last inhale before dropping the cigarette on the ground and rubbing her shoe on it. "Free drink on me. Lets catch up and I'll tell you all about the boy that came in two days ago. He's such a cutie....."

We went inside and sure enough Anna has given me a documentary about the first time the boy walked in. I grimaced when she described his appearance. Nerd, glasses and a bow tie. Seemed very far form Anna's taste but this woman was strongly convinced that her soulmate might be inside that young man's heart. Overall, I was having a chill vibe which made me forget about some issues that was now buried behind my head. It was like old times, only this time I didn't drank myself into oblivion.

However, the moment was screwed. Of fucking course. Something just has to go wrong, one way or the other. As Anna was busy with a customer I was left alone. But only for two minutes before I heard a feminine high pitched voice behind me and I cringed uncomfortably.

"Look who decided to show up." I rolled my eyes and lazily turned on my seat to face a what seemed to become a headache. I raised an eyebrow. "What? Got tired of fucking another woman's man? Or are you here to find one?"

I tilted my head, having no idea who she is nor what bullshit she was speaking of. "What's your problem?"

She took a step forward, her lips was set into a hard snarl. She was dressed in a black dress that matched her short black hair and the agony that rose within her. If I looked closer I suddenly remembered her. I've seen her around the campus. And I also seen her kissing someone.