Chapter Nine

(Not edited)

Layla

I was straddling his back, my fingertips tracing over his skin. His back muscles were defined like a sculptor had sculpted them with nothing but perfection. His solid shoulders and arms twitched and flexed under the movements of his fingers that was typing on his computer. Dealing with some business. Not giving me the attention I wanted. 

I ran my palms over his back feeling his smooth skin under my touch. Not sweaty at all, considering after the sex we just shared minutes ago. Yet his hair was a sexy mess and all thanks to my hands that had tugged on it like a mad woman. I could have scratch his back, ran my nails down the length of his back creating red deep insane lines.....but I didn't. 

I wanted his skin to be clean and smooth. I didn't want one single scar on his glorious body. The skin will remain unharmed. It'll be nothing but graceful. Almost unconsciously and unknowingly I have developed a habit of always touching his bare skin. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it gave me a wave of calmness. It tamed me. It fucked me. And fuck me if the warmth of his skin didn't do naughty things to my core. Vibrating his heat to me, making me hot and bothered for him. For a mind blowing and unforgettable fucks. 

I hummed leaning my naked upper half down and kissed his shoulder letting my tongue soak a small part of his skin. My bare breasts touching his back, my hard nipples tempting him. "You done soon?" 

"Just a minute." His heavy Italian accent reached my ear causing me to smile over his shoulder. 

I flipped my hair to one side already planing to mark my territory. For the first time. I won't leave a scar but a mark won't hurt. I opened my lips capturing his flesh and started to devoure his skin, sucking it deep. 

Only he roughly pulled me away, crushing me into the mattress. His computer along with his work long forgotten, on the floor. His weight towered over me, holing me captured as he hissed out. "No marking me. I don't like it." 

I was taken aback. What the actual fuck? "Excuse me?" 

"I don't like fucking hickeys on my body, is that understood?" He simply stated, acting like one big bad and mad boss. Which he was, technically.  

Anger rose within me. "Wait a fucking minute. Are you saying you're free to leave marks on my body but I can't do the same to you?" 

He stayed silent. 

I snorted shaking my head, starting to pull away from him. Not showing him underneath the rage I felt, there was glimpse of hurt and pain. "Well, from now on you can fo-" 

Suddenly he flipped us over making me straddle him again but this time over his stomach. We were both naked, my thighs wide open. He could partially see the wetness that had creamed and now brushing teasingly like a soft honey over his toned abdomen. I exhaled a warm and heated breath as he spoke, his eyes burning into mine. "You can mark me. With your purple colored lipstick. Take it or leave it." 

I fucking take it. 

Even thought it wouldn't stand for days. 

He stretched his arm out to one side, reaching out for the lipstick that was placed on his nightstand where I had placed it before. His fingers laced around it before he gave it to me.  I applied the purple cream lipstick over my lips while he watched my every move. Gazing with dark desire. 

Feeling satisfy, my lips curled into a smirk before I leaned down. I felt his hands grabbing  my hips, rubbing over the curve as I kissed his nipple purposely running my wet tongue over it. Between that I let my teeth slowly touch over the little bud. A low growl clacked from his chest only making my wetness leak over his abs. I'm sure he could feel it.