👶🏻 Two: Your Turn 👶🏻

It was two in the morning and the residents in the Dazai household were fast asleep, lost in their sacred sanctuary known as dreams where impossible wonders were a common phenomenon. The streets were empty and the only sound that filled the otherwise eerie silence was the soft rustling of leaves blown by the cool, crisp breeze. The insignificant rustles added a sense of peace and tranquility to the cold atmosphere of the deserted streets, similar to a soothing lullaby sung to compel one into a calming sleep.

However, that sweet silence was immediately broken when Dazai Shuuji's deafening cries suddenly pierced through the air in the house. Dazai and (Y/ N) were both woken up by their son's abrupt wails and both let out groans of irritation and exhaustion.

"It's your turn." (Y/ N) mumbled to her husband without bothering to open her eyes.

"But I already changed his diaper once before you came home tonight!" Dazai, who was spooning her, argued with a voice rough and throaty from sleep.

He quickly buried his face in the crook of his wife's neck, hoping that she would take pity on him and go cater to their son's needs herself. Instead, she remained in bed, not even bothering to move a muscle, and said, "If you don't do it, then we're not having sex for a month."

There was a short pause, then a defeated sigh. (Y/ N) felt her husband's warmth slowly fading as he hesitantly slid his arms and body away from her. A few creaks erupted from the bed as Dazai got up onto his feet.

"Fine, I'll go." he sighed again, running a hand through his unruly dark locks as he made his way out of their shared bedroom.

When he finally left, (Y/ N) exhaled a soft sigh and smiled to herself.

"He's too easy."