#23 The Obsession

Start from the beginning

"I shouldn't have fell for their trick, but they used your voice to lead us here and then locked us here-"

"Wait a minute" I said "They overheard you? Does it mean that Abiram know about her article? Is he there now?" I asked, Shocked.

Trisha.

"I said move!" He screamed and pushed me forward and I walked to the office "Get me the memory card!" he ordered again.

I Looked at him.

"Kill me then" I said "because you will never get it- aah" I was thrown back and Abiram stepped near.

"Do you think I won't?" he lifted me up again "where is the memory card?"

"It's very stupid of you to come here like this and leave a lot of evidence"

"Do you really think you can get away with turning against me?" he turned to the door "bring them in" he shouted and his guys brought in a struggling nitin and the other two editors inside "Nobody's going to know it if I kill them here and now, Do you want to see it?" he asked

"Don't touch them-"

"Memory card" he said in a deadly voice "where is it?" he threatened.

And I knew that I had no other way now.

"Let them go first" I said and Abiram pointed the gun at Nitin.

"No...no,no!" I shouted "I..I will give you" I walked to the bookshelf and moved it to reveal a locker.

I gave the code and opened it.

I took the card and turned to Abiram.

"Here" I said "let them go now" I said and Abiram laughed.

"You want us to leave the evidence!?" he stepped to me and took the memory card out of my hands.

Arjun.

"You want me to leave the evidence?"

I heard Abiram's shout through the receiver and knew that I had to do something.

I dialled him.

Come on...pick up...pick up now...

"Sir, it's the MD"

"Ignore it" Abiram's voice came through the receiver.

Shit! He will not pick up my call..

"You think you are smarter? You think you can bring justice to all the victims?" I heard Abiram's threatening voice and hurried out of the room.

I need to stop him!

Abiram.

The wench in front of me moved back to avoid me and hit the wall.

"Even if you kill me, My gang will get back at you" she said.

I hate how she's holding up against me even though she's facing her death.

"Then die!" I gripped her throat and pressed her to the wall "At least you will not be alone in there, I have sent your father there already" I pressed tighter as her face became redder and redder.

"Let her go!"

Her camera man started to struggle.

"Sir, it's a call from headquarters, I think it's from your father" one of my assistants said and I stilled.

"Sir, please, It could be important we didn't discuss anything with him" he reminded me.

Shit!