Pt.18

|| COLBYS POV ||
The walk back felt extremely long with the adrenaline and shock still running through me.
Couldn't tell if the dizziness was from head trauma or the overwhelming feeling that I could have just lost Sam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Despite how tired and worn out I am I'm really not ready to leave,
I just want to stay here with Sam and re live the moment he told me he loved me more than I thought
and the moment we first kissed
and every moment I was with him because it had never been like this before
Away from the real world we could be ourselves and Im not ready to give that up.

"Colby?" Sam interrupted
"What, ya.. sorry.. I spaced out." I say still slightly out of it.
"Let's go, I've got everything." Sam said warmly as he opened up the tent.
He climbed out of the tent and I followed.

30 mins later everything is ready to go.

Everyone was set inside the RV ready to go,
Sam and I stopped to take one last look around at the trees and river that surrounded us during the best few days of our lives
Before heading into the RV and taking off.
    Elton was driving wile everyone else sat at the table eating And Sam and I were sitting on the ground, backs against the couch.
"Hold still dude" I say as I put the wet cloth against the dried blood around his hair line.
"Tell that to Elton." Sam laughed
I feel like I couldn't be gentle enough, although sam was ok at the moment it hurt me to see him covered in blood and slightly bruised.
So I focused on dabbing the cloth onto his bruised cheekbones as gently as I could.
His eyes always shinned of excitement and life despite the situation at hand, he is my life raft he is what keeps me together.
We continued to help clean each other up as
the sky got darker,  both knowing that soon enough we'd be home back to reality.