Pt.17

|| Sams POV ||
All I remember was the Raft clashing against  a rock and a flash of white foam before falling into the rapids,
the last thing I felt was my body Slam against something.
And then I woke up to Colby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't look to good either Colby." I say worried.
"I think I look amazing." He joked brushing it off.
"No seriously your head is bleeding pretty bad." Elton says lifting up his hair.
"Well ya because he's crazy and decided to jump in the water too." Corey says
"If I wouldn't have done that we may not have gotten Sam back" Colby stops and looks at everyone.
"It's ok Colby calm down." I say grabbing his shoulder and reassuring him.
"Now we need to get Sam to the trailer." Colby says wresting his arm on my shoulders.
Everyone continues forward hesitantly,
"I can't believe your ok" Corey says towards sam.
"Thanks to Colby." I say
"Well What hurts?" Amanda asks looking at my bruised face.
"Well mostly just my rib cage and head."
"Head trauma is what we need to be more cautious about." Elton says as he examines the blood on COLBYS face.
"My head honestly doesn't hurt to bad." I say looking up as if I could see my forehead
"well your pretty bruised up." Corey says.
"What about you Colby?" I ask concerned.
He keeps his gaze ahead " I feel fine, we need to focus on you right now."
I turn to look at everyone else who's expressions mirror my concern.

We finally make it back to camp.
"It's about time we start packing up." Elton says walking towards his tent.
"Agreed." Devyn states as everyone else begins to gather their stuff.
Colby helps me over to our tent so we can begin packing.
"You scared the hell out of me sam." He forced a smile.
"Your right.. I apologize for falling over board." I say sarcastically.
His eyes gaze into mine with concern but he laughs.
Then He leans in and gives me a kiss lasting slightly longer than a normal kiss shared between to people who have something to do.

Nothing ever felt wrong with Colby.