Pt.8

|| SAMS POV ||
Considering the very small amount of space I had to sleep I still slept well. I was comfortable.
Of course I woke up to everyone acting like animals but hey, it feels like home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was out of the RV in a matter of seconds but I stood in the door way to admire our new spot.
It was such a comforting spot. Surrounded by tall trees some covered in bits of moss that shown a bright green in the rays of sunlight that parted the trees and right next to us was a lake that sparkled like silver but still maintained a beautiful blue color.
Just like Colbys eyes.
I looked down at Colby who was smiling up at me like a little kid waiting for me to come explore with him.
I laughed and hopped out of the RV.
"Alright we need to set up camp."Amanda said looking around at everyone.
"I'm not getting the wood!" Corey said putting his finger on his nose suggesting a game.
Of course I didn't catch on very quickly and ended up last.
"Haha!" Elton laughed at me wile pointing at the axe.
"Of course." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the axe, picked it up and walked away.
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing but it can't be hard to find some broken down trees and cut some pieces off, right?
Next thing I know I hear someone moving through the trees. my paranoia took over and I held the axe up to my shoulder ready to literally stab anything that was coming at me.
I saw something from the corner of my eyes and swung around to find Colby standing there arms out in an innocent gesture.
"Woah. Mind pointing that somewhere else?" Colby laughed nervously.
"Oh my god I'm sorry! I thought you were a"
"Murderer?" Colby interrupted.
I looked at him for a moment.
"No, a mountain lion.. or something." I said awkwardly.
"Oh ya of course." Colby said wile walking past me to point out a fallen tree.
We started walking towards the log.
" do you even know where we are?" I asked Colby.
"Northern Idaho!" Colby shouted out proudly.
I looked over at him acknowledging his satisfied smile.
"Elton told me." He said next
"Ooh.. never even thought about coming up here. It's gorgeous." I say admiring the rocky cliffs behind the trees in the distance.
"Yes it is." Colby said wile grabbing the axe out of my hands.
"Now let the man handle this." He winked.