Pt.13

|| Colby's POV ||
Imagine standing on the edge of a mountain top, and your entire life had been leading up to this moment, this moment where you were supposed to jump and sore across the sky's... but you never got the courage to do it. Last night, I finally jumped. And man did I fly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The next morning I woke up slowly and it was silent. The dust in the air seemed to dance in the rays of sunlight shining through the tent, they danced to the melody of my heart with Sams as he lay in my arms and I was content, the happiest I'd been in a long time.
    The silence was broken by Elton who unzipped our tent obnoxiously in an attempt to wake us up.
I quickly unwrapped my arms from around sam and sat up squinting at the amount of sunlight Elton let into the tent.
"Wakey wakey boys!" Elton yelled before pulling my sleeping bag out from under me and walking off to Corey and Devyns tent.
"What the hell." Sam sat up wile wiping the sleep from his eyes.
He immediately looked over at me and smiled remembering what happened last night.
I bit my lip without thinking before standing up to join everyone else outside.

Everyone but Sam was sitting outside eating eggs and toast when sam finally emerged from the tent.
"Rest well sleeping beauty?" Elton teased.
Sam looked over at me and gave a small laugh.
"Ya I guess so." He smiled before walking over to make his breakfast.
Everyone was oblivious except Elton who had the eyes of a hawk apparently.
"You to make up?" Elton asked.
"We were never fighting." I said as I shoved my food into my mouth hoping he'd shut up.
"Mhm." He said Subtly
I look over to see Amanda, Corey and devyn staring at me accusingly.
Thank god sam came back because I had no idea what to say.
"So what's up?" Sam said enthusiastically after sitting down next to me.
"I think we're all heading to the river today." Amanda says.
"Seriously??" Corey yells like an exited little kid.
"Babe Elton didn't bring rafts for no reason." Devyn said before kissing Corey on the cheek and standing up to throw her plate away.
"Is it close?" I ask
"Eh." Elton says suspiciously.
"Oh no." I say looking over at sam
"We better head out I guess." Sam smiles and slaps me on the knee.