Pt.7

|| COLBYS POV ||
    It had been a good night. Staying up late talking to Sam was another thing that brought me comfort.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//3:15 a.m.\\
    Corey came up from the back of the RV ready to take his turn and drive.
"Thank god." I say exhausted.
"If it weren't for sam I would have probably fallen asleep on the steering wheel." I tried to laugh but I was pretty serious about that statement.
     I climbed out of the drivers seat to meet Devyn who was coming to keep Corey company wile he drove.
"Hey guys, you look rough." She laughed
"Exhausted." Sam yawned from behind me.
  I walked over to the kitchen for a glass of water wile sam un folded the couch into a bed for us.
"Your kidding." I say surprised
"That's all there is?"
The bed is hardly big enough for one person, let alone two.
"Guess your going to have to cuddle." Devyn teased.
I looked at sam who was laughing and seemed pretty un bothered.
"Ok I call being the big spoon." I joked
Sam climbed in next to me and lied down with his arms down to his sides next to mine and head staring at the ceiling.
In a situation like this I would usually be fine..
It's just sam right?
I could feel his heat on my body
and a feeling like electricity running through our finger tips, like if they were to touch we'd explode.
Why do I feel like this?
Why do I want to be closer to him?
// 12:30 a.m.\\
   I woke up to find Elton above sam and I taking a photo and laughing.
"What the hell." I say confused wile looking over to sam.
Oh..
my legs were in twined with his.
You two are adorable." Elton laughed putting his phone back into his pocket.
"Let me see the picture." I argued
"No! They're for safe keeping." Elton winked.
I rolled my eyes and sat up to wake Sam.
It took one punch on the shoulder for him to wake and ask what was happening because Elton was still laughing like a maniac in the passenger seat.
"Nothing!" Elton shouted before I could get an answer out.
"He took a photo of us sleeping cuz he's a creep." I say passive aggressively.
"Not a creep just a proud supporter." Elton teased.
"Any ways, we're here." Amanda said turning around from the drivers seat.