Sorry, Do I Know You? (2)

Start from the beginning

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~The Next Day~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up to We Found Love by Rihanna and Calvin Harris. Feeling extremely annoyed, I repeatedly tried stabbing the snooze button but it didn't budge. I had a terrible night and couldn't sleep at all until 5 in the morning and now it's only 9. I need my beauty sleep although I'm no beauty. It was terrible. I couldn't stop thinking about my meeting with Niall and what I had said to him. I just wish I can rewind time. If I ever had that ability, I would definitely change what I had ever said about fate and meeting him if it's meant to be. Niall definitely thinks I'm a freak of some sort now.

The snooze button didn't respond on me so I decided to let out a huge sigh and got out of my warm blankets. I made my way around all of the luggage spread across my zebra printed carpet and opened the door to the bathroom. The bathroom walk took only about 10 seconds, but it felt like minutes. The way I had to use all of my energy to pull me through the bathroom door and brush my teeth was agony. Although it took all of my energy, I managed to finish washing my face and brush my teeth within 15 minutes, luckily. I was even able to fix up a good hairstyle, messy bun. Eh... It was better than nothing. After checking my hair that it was decently placed, I put on my glasses and made my way for the door. I didn't even bother putting on my contacts. As I opened the door, the sudden rush of delicious smelling pancakes rushed up my nose. MMMMM. Homemade food by mom. YUM. Just as I made it to the bottom steps, "Good morning mom! Is there food for me? I know there's food. This is for me right? Yeah it is. Alrighty then! Thanks, I love you!" I said to my mom while taking the plate of pancakes off the counter and gave her a slight peck on her cheek.

I decided to go out into the back porch to eat my breakfast although the temperature was already dropping rapidly of the slowly approaching winter air. I wanted to make sure I won't forget how my house and its scenery would look like before the next time I would come back, which would probably be in one entire year. "Hey Booboo! How's my favorite puppy in the world doing? I'm going to miss you so much!" I said to my puppy as he followed me into the porch and picked him up to cuddle with him. Seeing that no one would be home for an entire year, I decided to let Jenni take care of him but I know that I would definitely regret it one day. A few months back, she was the one that lost him while we were taking him for a walk. I made a terrible decision.

The little traces of snow on the grass were still there which in some way, soothed me. Even though it's only about 40 degrees out, I was still wearing my pajamas (my pink plaid sweatpants and fluffy Minnie Mouse sweater). Although it was only October when the huge snow storm came down on us, I loved the snow. But after that storm, everything changed. Well, at least towards Jenni. That's when she decided to fall in love with that One Direction group. She used the time when all the schools were off to "research" about them. As I had said before, she just kept on ranting and ranting on about them. I tried ignoring the comments before, but they just became so annoying that it was unbearable.

Anyways, after eating a huge pancake breakfast outdoors on the porch with my puppy on my rocking chair, I decided to call up Jenni and Jake, my other best friend. We met last year but we became best frien-, more like siblings, right off the bat. Yeah, he seemed a bit gay and girly in front of certain people, but he's the best best friend anyone can ever ask for. Well, other than Jenni. I know that I can tell him anything whenever Jenni's not by me. He was practically like my go to man, he always had all the answers to my questions seeing that he was smart and funny. Ever since we met, we were like partner-in-crimes. Our families grew pretty close to each other seeing that he was also Irish. So whenever we were to be together and bored, we would have to find something to entertain us. This typically ended up in us being yelled out.

"Hey Douche! Wanna come over to my house later with Jake so we can hang out a bit before me leaving tonight? And then you two can send me to the airport..." My mood instantly dropping down to ground zero after realizing that I would need to lose them, tonight. Jenni replied saying that she would be there around twelve with Jake. This meant that I had three whole hours to kill. What should I do what should I do? I decided to start in my room first.

"Hey honey! Did you start packing yet?" My mom asked standing by the doorway. My mom. The only reason why I am moving to Spain. The argument for this problem blew up big after she announced it to me but I knew there was no point in trying. But I still can't believe why I even agreed to go. She was being transferred to Chile. After all these years, I still have no clue what her job is. I think it's an accountant but I'm pretty sure she always talks about being a doctor of some sort. Anyways, I know I am only 16, turning 17 in May, I think I am capable of being responsible enough to stay home alone. If not home alone, I can have Jenni's family take care of me. But I guess it is pretty reasonable to make me go somewhere else to "explore". Well it IS for one whole year. I bet my mom thinks I'm going to have sex or drink every night. Typical moms.

"Yeah mom, but I'll pack everything before I leave tonight. Just in case I'll buy anything later with Jenni and Jake."

"I'm sorry honey. I know this is hard for you. Especially how you just started this school year. And, I know that you'll be missing an entire year without all your friends." She said "oh yeah, I had something to tell you. Uhh... what was it? Oh! Change of plans. You're not going to Spain anymore." What did she say?

"Wait what?! I'm not going to Spain?! YES!" I exclaimed as I jumped around in a circle

"Well don't get too excited little girl, my friend that you were originally supposed to stay with had a sudden family emergency so I changed your plane ticket." She explained. My mood automatically felt like it had died. BEEEEP. I just died.

"TO WHERE?!" I panicked. My mind was fluttering and coming up with all of the different ideas as to where my mom would ship me to. What if she sends me to Cambodia or something! Oh my god. I am definitely not ready for her answer yet. I held my hand up to my heart to make sure I won't have a heart attack after hearing what she would say.

"Trust me. You'll be fine. My old friend in London said she is willing to take you in. Well not her, her son to be exact." Take me in? Did they think I was homeless or something? WAIT. WHAT. Her son? I can't believe she is making me stay with a guy I don't even know for a whole year but not let me stay home alone. I swear, he better be hot. But what's the point, it's not like I'm pretty or anything.

"LONDON?! With her son?" I asked "well aren't you afraid I'm gonna hook up with him or something?

"I actually got that taken care of already." She said. What does she mean she already has that taken care of? Is he gay or something? Oh god. This day just gets better and better doesn't it? "He actually already has a girlfriend. And she's really pretty. So I wouldn't worry if I were you"

"MOM! Gee thanks. I am loving your spirit. Gosh." I replied. I couldn't believe it. And I hoped I could get to some guy and restart my reputation there or something. "Whatever. Oh mom! I'm going to go out to the mall with Jenni and Jake later to hang out for the last time."

"Fine" she replied sternly "But you better be back before 6 or else I am calling your dad."

My dad. Although my parents divorced when I was only seven, my parents still agreed to let my dad have control over me. As in, if I ever got into any serious trouble, he would punish me with all his guts. He was also some sort of millionaire now, but I still don't acknowledge it. But if you did find out who my dad is, you would try to get close to me like some of those idiots in school that try to be "friends" with me just because of my dad. After my dad became a millionaire or something, my life changed drastically. It went form slight sudden popularity, which I ignored, fortune, to the occasional abandonment from my dad that can last for months. He would take uninformed "business" trips out of the country to Shanghai or something. What a wonderful father right? Yeah right. I just can't believe people these days.

"Okay. Don't' threaten me with dad, but I will. I promise" I assured her. After receiving the confirmation nod form my mom, I decided to go onto facebook and tumblr to say goodbye to everyone before the two arrived. Two and an half more hours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What'd you think about that? :) Comment and rate for me! :3 I want to know how you guys think about it so far. I know I'm not that good of a writer, but I have a HUGE plot and idea for it and it would be amazing if you guys can support me.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM IS ALWAYS ACCEPTED :)

Love ya all ;* xx