Kou x Reader part 3 /Lemon/

CRASH!

"(Y/n)! Quit trying to kill me you crazy woman!!" Kou screamed at the top of his lungs as he ran from the kitchen, towards the living room. You ran behind him, a sharp knife held high above your head, your eyes holding a harsh flame.

"Get back here so I can cut off those useless nuts you fucking cunt!!"

"Baby please!!"-

Now, you might be wondering, what the hell is going on here? Well, let's take it from the beginning~~

Two years passed, and you and Kou were going strong in the relationship. Many people were jealous, disliking how you and he could hold such a strong relationship, and still act like total goofs. People would always see both of you with each other...

Well today, was not that day.

You and Kou got into a fight, again. He always comes home late, and he leans early. You can understand leaving early since it's mostly for work, but why must he come home late every single day? You know the times when he needs to get off of work, you went to almost all of his shows, and practices, he the same for you.

You paced in the fairly huge mansion of the Mukami brothers. They have grown to like your presence, especially your wonderful food. You had your arms crossed above your chest, your left index finger tapping rapidly against your arm.

You checked the time, Kou was exactly 2 hours late.

"What's he doing..he promised he'd have a late night with me.." you watched the door before your eyes traveled to the ground. Kou would always reschedule your dates with him, and he would always be late, no matter what.

You sighed, walking over to the window. You saw the limo pull up, your heart thumping. Kou stepped out of the limo, a smile began to tug on your lips, only to drop. Kou held his hand out, another hand taking hold of his. A female stepped out of the car, she herself had a snotty look on her face.

She had long, surprisingly dark red hair, it stopping at her lower back, completely straight, completely symmetrical. She had a dark brown eye color, she had bits of makeup on, but not that much. She wore such a short dress, it barely passing her ass, and it hugged her figure tightly.

Honestly, you felt jealous of her, she was beautiful, she had the perfect hourglass figure that almost every girl dreamed of. Hell, she was sexy.

Kou kissed the top of her hand and led her to the front door. Your heart throbbed as you looked over at the kitchen, seeing a beautiful dinner already set up for you and Kou, (f/c) roses in a vase as well as a small wrapped object on the table as well.

You sighed softly, walking away from the door as Kou opened it, him, and the female walking into the house.

Kou caught sight of your (h/c) (h/l) hair flying into the kitchen, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Kou honey, why are we here?" The female asked, her high voice crushing the calming feeling that was in the house minutes ago. Kou looked at her, a smirk plastering itself on his lips.

"I brought you here to meet my girlfriend, she's in the kitchen." Kou led the girl to the kitchen, while you had yourself propped up against the wall, your arms crossed once again.

"Girlfriend, huh?" You thought.

Kou rounded the corner, catching a glimpse of your body posture. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as he watched how you shifted your weight onto your right foot, just as the female walked in. You and the girl stared at each other for a couple seconds, before she scoffed in disgust.