Return to camp

NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE.
-----------------------------------------------
Shima's POV

My parents were making me go back to the summer music camp that they had me go to every year since I was 7.  If it wasn't hard enough as it was going to cram school, it's like I  had no control of my life. I was finishing packing when my dad knocked on my door to remind me that I only had 10 minutes left. I sighed and grabbed my suitcase and walked out, looking at my room one last before walking out to the car. I loved playing the piano and I honestly did like the camp its just, there was a guy there I didn't like. It wasn't that he was a bad guy, we were friends as kids, it was just that as kids we ended up having alot of contest and out of blue he declared me his rival and tried humilating me when ever he got the chance. He was the only reason i didn't like going to camp, because he would try and challenge me and humiliate me at very possible chance he got. I stared out the window, watching the scenery as we drove torwards the camp. I had fallen asleep during the drive and when I woke up my dad was pulling into the parking lot to the camp, I sighed because i knew I would have to deal with Rin during the orientation party for the new comers. As a second timer we are to show the new kids around and i always get paired with Rin. I gave my parents a good bye hug and grabbed my suitcase, walking over to the bearclaw (the hang out room). I looked around and took a whiff of the woody/nature smell, I guessed I was one of the first people there cause there was noone in sight. I  walked over to the guys dorm, second timers always got the second floor so I went up there and sat down on one of the couches, I hoped I din't get stuck in a cabin with Rin.