✥XIII✥ |In between worlds|

Start from the beginning

(Name) walks around the peaceful village, her eyes staring into every villager she passes. Their afterlife force are all the same, dull shard of black. None of them doesn't have a (c) glint to it. She lowers her head as she begins to think of the possibilities; perhaps they were transported to a location wherein they need to roam around past their site?

Amidst her thinking, she bumps into someone. A female, she knew, she heard a feminine gasp to prove her questions. The (c) haired girl managed to stay at her ground, though.

She looks down to see a normal villager, and just as she assumed-it's a female.

She has light blonde hair and emerald eyes, nothing out of the ordinary. (Name) helps her up with her face devoid of emotions, she can't feel anything for the people in the Void. She didn't feel pity at all, especially when Link destroyed the Time Vessel; Princess Zelda of Hyrule, down.

They're just mindless pawns used to act and move according to how the 'script' works. She knows.

"Ah! I'm sorry. You see-I uh, wasn't looking at where I was going, a-and!" she stutters continuously, immediately blabbering afterwards. (Name) can't help but just stare and block out her hearing. When she heightened her vision, however.

She saw a pale (c) shard instead of her afterlife force. She can't believe it herself. The pawns-or the so called 'civilians', one of them would be chosen to be the Vessel for Death's various sentiments.

They are chosen for a reason.

Zelda bore 'Pain'. The actual feeling of being hurt physically and emotionally, currently, Death is nothing but a bland Reaper. All she ever feels is hatred and if she ever smiles, then it would be of mockery or evil. Zelda was chosen to be the bearer because of the regret that she had in not sending Link back in time, and he had 'forgotten' her. This of course, sent her in a sad state and caused her pain. Believing that her friend had abandoned her, perfectly parallel to Death's past.

When Link tore down the Time Vessel, that sentiment that Zelda had, of course, broke free. It was contained in the gem in the pendant that's situated hanging about from Link's neck.

So how is this village girl the Twilight Vessel? She can't see anything special in her.

"Is there something in my face?" the blonde questions whilst tilting her head to the left. (Name) blinks and shakes her head, "Ah, no. I just thought you look familiar." she replies with a nervous smile.

"Oh! Well, I'm Ilia." she smiles back. "(Name)." she replies as well. Unsure as to how this flow out.

"It's nice to meet you in the village, I best be going. I'll see you around!" Ilia grins before walking away. (Name) stares at her form with a sigh, looks like the journey will be finished quickly than she had imagined before.