#19 Merging of Latest

Start from the beginning

Arjun.

"How did you convince him to announce the merging?" Pramod asked me "He didn't even ask you about his daughter then?"

"Don't worry about it, leave it to me to deal with" I said "I would like it if we don't cause any problems and send him off as planned"

"I think we can use him to get his daughter" Mahesh said.

"Since we already have the company now, there's no need to get his daughter" I shrugged "Everything was to get Latest and we are going to sign with them soon"

"I want her" Mahesh growled "she escaped from me, twice" he said like his reputation has been wounded.

He look like he has taken it personally.

"Everything is going smooth now, Don't do anything stupid" I said and raised up "that's all for today, it's weekend and I need my free time" i said.

"How can you be so irresponsible to skip the conference just to go to your goddamn club house?" Abiram said.

"Let him go" Father said "his works are over anyway"

So I walked out of the door.

When I reached my apartment, Karan was already waiting for me.

"Sir, Trishana is trying hard to locate Abraham" karan said.

"That's not possible" I said as I took the receiver from him and plug in.

"'-It's my fault.."

I heard her voice.

"Our plan backfired, Varsha's dad must have seen the news and thought that Varsha's with surya group" she said "or I am sure he will never merge with surya group" she said.

"Don't blame yourself, Trisha" I heard her assistant's voice "It was necessary to clear varsha's name that time"

"I don't get what surya group is playing at! They can't do anything to varsha's pappa now and how can Abraham sir trust them blindly? If he was worried about his daughter, he should have asked them to show her before agreeing to merge the company, I don't understand what's going on-"

I pulled out the earplug.

Now I know what karan meant by "brilliant" when he talked about her.

She's spot on in her guesses.

And she's understanding the situation well, may be even clearer than Abiram or Mahesh, to whom I have to often explain my plans.

"Why are you not in her office?"

"She dismissed everyone except few of her trusted people" karan said.

I turned to the project board where the new informations are entered.

Shahid-the software genius

Varsha-the heiress of latest fashion industry

Karthik- ?

Aditya - ?

Aditi -?

Yes, I was able to get their names, But I can't confirm their identity.

"Did you start checking all the cases we have dealt with?" I turned to karan.

I had asked him to find me all the details on the family of victims by our group.

"Yes, I started" karan looked at me "speaking of which! I didn't know that surya group was a part of palace group!" he exclaimed "No wonder we are always competing with them" karan said.