26|What's gonna happen next?

Start from the beginning

"No", he said coming back from the trance of his thoughts.

"Hmm?" She question on his sudden outburst.

"I mean the way to there is dangerous, so you shouldn't go alone", he acted overprotective cursing himself for being one.

"As if you know?" She snorted and he gave her a tedious look.

"Laila, I live there", he made a duh face and she pressed her lips for being one idiot, but her name sounded so smooth rolling out of his lips. Her heart raced.

"I'll manage, and why do you even care?" She gave him a pointed look.

"Huh! It's just your low thought that I even give damn about you because I don't", he ate the distance between them and leaned on her slowly, she leaned back.

"Its just I'm a good man", she stared him back with narrowed eyes but his statement made her burst into laughter. Some droplets of her spit hit his face, he scrunched his nose and backed off wiping the beads off his face.

"That thing doesn't even suit you ma'boy, good even sounds bad with your existance", she mocked him but he didn't feel bad on her statement, he was simply mesmerized by that adorable laugh she let out. He was getting insane and with time that he had to shrugged himself.

"Same to you darling", he rolled his eyes and made way to his room.

"And stay, we will go together", with this he was out of sight.

"Ughh", she groaned but felt good that atleast he cares a bit.

What's happening to him day by day? She thought and slumped on the couch waiting for the queen to take all the time since he was getting ready for past one hour.

"Lets go", he was dressed in casual white tee with black jeans and a black hoodie, his wet hair were messy falling on forehead with water beads in some strands steaming down his cheeks but he didn't give damn. He grabbed the keys and took long strides to the main door with Laila following him outside.

He raised the volume of the song, some depressing music was blasting from the speakers and that amplified Laila's headache.

"Don't you have better thing to play?" She annoyingly spoke when he passed a pointed look to her.

"Get off if you're not comfortable", he answered in cold deep voice when she was forced to roll her eyes.

"I was not dying to come with you", she spat when he hit the brakes and car came to halt.

"Beacuse of this, I asked you to accompany me", he pointed his finger to the tall timbers on either side of the road giving a horrifying view to witness. Lump accumulated in her throat when her eyes darted to both side.

"Please get off madam, if you're enough brave", there was mock in his tone but she just bowed her head down thanking ALLAH for keeping her safe.

"Idiot", she heard him when he again ignite the engine but LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WLECOME TO THE BAD LUCK OF OUR POOR HARRIS AND LAILA.

The car didn't start. Harris kept trying punching steering wheel once in a while. Laila kept observing his moves with wide eyes mumbling QURANIC supplication in her mouth.

"Its all your fault", he scolded her and again tried but she didn't reply back since she knew it was indeed her fault but he was at fault too.

"Why you run such useless car?" The words left her mouth and his hard glare followed. She clasped her lips tightly and turned away her head from him.

He kicked open the door and did necessary check up to the car but failed at finding any such thing. Groaning in frustration he calcitrate the poor car with full force that Laila jumped on her seat. She cursed that idiot before stepping out of the car.