Chapter8

Ree in Media^

Renae POV

Get off me!! He pushed himself inside of me and I scream so loudly I tried pushing him off but it was no use he was to strong. He started going faster and roughly , all I could do was cry and scream I wish someone could hear me. I cried and screamed until I blacked out.

Jordan POV
I was at home and Renae was supposed to come by. I texted her and called her but kept going to voicemail. I called Zek and he said she wasn't with him. So I grabbed my keys and headed to my car and went to her house.
*15 min later*
I pulled up to her house and her truck was here. I went and knocked on the door..... no answer . I pulled out my key and slowly went inside I looked in the closet in the living room and she wasn't in there I went to the kitchen and she wasn't in there I looked and al the bedrooms and she was nowhere to be found. I ran back to my car and called Zek.
*Phone Convo*
ME: Zek RENAE IS NOT HERE!
Zek❤️: WTF YOU MEAN SHE NOT THERE?!
Me: HER TRUCK IS HERE BUT SHE NOT.!
Zek: Ight Jordan calm dow-
Me: Don't tell me to calm down my bestfriend is missing
Zek: LOOK JUST MEET ME AT THE TRAP IN 10!
*End of Convo*

I texted Ree to let her know and I sped off to the trap.

Zek POV
I think I got a idea where Renae might be , I been beefing with this nigga Ted and he probaly took her , because last week he sent me a message saying "Ima get her ", it didn't mean nun so that's why I never said nothing. But dam it look like I should've , I pulled up to the trap and I got out and walked up to the door and put in the code I walked in and told everybody to meet in the dome room. 5 min later they came in.
Cam: so what's up ?
Zek: I think that nigga Ted took Renae.
Chris: Word? Let's strap up now and go take that nigga out then.
Zek: no man we gotta wait cause I know it's a set up.
Chris: df Nahh Mann I'm Finna go get my sister.
And he left out the room and headed out. I ran to him .
Zek: aye man we gotta find out where he at first.
Chris: alright let's go.
We walked to my office and I called in Tim and told him to find out everything he knew.
*30 min later*
Tim came in and thankfully he found out where this nigga was and I knew exactly where that spot was. I told everybody to strap up and load up the vans. We headed out and was on our way. 20 min later we pulled to the back of this old warehouse.

*Renae POV*
Once again he came in and started raping me it hurted and I just wish Zek would come and find me already. All I could do was cry he had different men come in at once and beat on me. I been here for 5 nights or even more I don't know . I just wish someone would come in and help me  the man started to take his pants off and I screamed loudly. I kicked him and the face this time.

Ted: you stupid bitch! Now you really Finna cry.
He came closer to me before the door bust open.

*Zek POV*
We prayed before we went and my nuggas checked to make sure everything was clear and we turned out guns on silent and I told them to shoot any and everything they see. We walked up to the door and bust in it smelled like stank pussy in here and it was hoes walking around naked and some sucking up some niggas me and my boys shot every single last person. I walked down the hall and I heard screaming and it was Renae. I ran to the room and bust inside, my eyes turned blacked when I seen this nigga Finna rape my baby Renae. I shot this nigga in the leg , I ain't wanna kill him just yet so I started beating his ass , when I was don't I told my workers to put him in the van and take him to the trap to black room. I grabbed Renae and walked out the warehouse. Cam poured gasoline and lit the bitch up . We hopped in the van and headed to the hospital. I prayed to myself hoping she was okay.
*15 min later*
We pulled up and I ran inside.
Zek: my wife needs help ! Somebody help!
Doctor: sir what happened ?
Zek: she was beaten and raped. I said as they put her on a stretcher and took her to a room.
Doctor: okay sir just wait here please.
I couldn't think straight, I paced around and I was really thinking how could I let this happen, I think I love this girl I couldn't help but let a tear out. I never felt this what about no one. Every time something good happens to me something goes wrong. I silently prayed to myself hoping she would be okay . All I could think is what if she wasn't ?!!! .........

Okay what do y'all think? Should Renae go in a coma or wake up? Leave a comment and let me know 😘