Chapter3

Zek POV:
I was at the trap and me and my niggas was talking bout our plan on getting our shit back from this nigga Mike. This nigga stole hell of my shit and now we Finna get it back. "So yall what day y'all wanna go do this?
" we can go Thursday cause I ain't doing shit and I ain't going to school" Cam said

"Alright we gonna go Thursday"

"Alright" Ben said

We talked and smoked for a lil bit and soon after I dapped my niggas up and I headed home. 30 min later I pulled up to my mansion and I entered the code to get through my gate and i hopped out my benz and headed into the house . I decided to text Renae again , I think I'm feeling her.
Text convo:
Zek‼️: hay bae
Renae👅😉: lol hay
Zek‼️: what's so funny?
Renae👅😉: you
Zek‼️: u gone me mines soon
Renae👅😉: we'll see
Zek‼️: alright goodnight😘
Renae👅😉: goodnight❤️
End Of Convo:
I put my phone on the charger and decided to go take a shower . I went into the bathroom and stepped in the shower and turned it on hot and I stayed in for like 30 min . When I was done I got out and put my clothes on but no shirt then I got in the bed and went to sleep.💤

Next morning (Tuesday)

Renae POV:
Once again it was time to get up and head to school I really wasn't in the mood to go today but I need my education and I have honor roll so I'm not gonna mess that up. I went into the bathroom and took a 30 min shower after I was done I did my hygiene. I went into my closet and I decided to wear my grey Nike sweats with a white shirt with my white air forces something simple. I grabbed my charger ,phone, and purse and headed downstairs.
"Hay sis." Quinn said 

"Hay girl.
"So where is that moma of ours? I asked

"Ain't no telling you know she never here that's why I'm ready to move out because I'm not Finna keep paying the bills for her" Quinn said

"Exactly I love her still but I can't keep doing it"

"Right but it's time for school so let's go" Quinn said

We both grabbed our stuff and headed out Quinn hopped into her black on black Jeep and pulled off , I hopped in mines and I decided to stop by Waffle House.  I had already called and ordered so it was ready when I got there after I left there I headed to school. When I got to school I pulled up next to my girls. We all got out and headed into school.
"Mann I do not feel like working today" Jordan said

"Who you telling I got to go as soon as school get out" I said  btw I work at Forever 21 and they do pay good they pay $14 a hour and I get paid every week so that's good enough for me for now after I graduate I'll find another job .

"My boss said if I be late one more time she gone fire me ." Ree said

"Girl why do you be late anyways you don't be having nothing to do"

"Girl yes huh I be talking to people " Ree said

"Girl them people ain't more important than yo job"

"Whatever let's go to class" She said

We walked in class and Mr.Rogers started passing out work again like we can't never just chill in this class. As usually Zek came in class late, I don't get why come to class late and you already failed this class once.

''Okay so today y'all will pair up for this chemistry project. Mr.Rogers said

YAY partners i hope i team up with Jordan or Ree!! As he was calling names he paired Jordan with this boy Reese and Ree with Cam and finally he called my name and i looked up so fast when he said Zek, he looked at me and smiled i just turned my head and seen Ree and Jordan smiling back at me i just flicked them off and waited for the bell to ring.