Chapter4

*20 min later*
I pulled up and cut my car off and went inside. When I walked in I can't believe what I seen!!!!!

"Mom wtf!!!! , My mom was on her knees sucking some nigga up like wtf.

"Hey, baby I didn't know you would be home this early."

"Get the fuck out my house Sherry"
I felt bad calling my mom by her real name but that shit Is just foul and she don't even pay no dam bills. She got up and stepped in my face.

"Girl who tf do you think you talking to this is my house!" She said

"You don't pay the fucking bills here me and Quinn do!!"

"Bitch I don't care" she said
I don't know what came across me but I slapped her so hard.

"You can keep the fucking house me and Quinn will be by to get our stuff ,let's see how you gonna pay the bills!" I ran upstairs and grabbed a couple clothes and my toothbrush and ran out the house I hopped in my Jeep and called Quinn.

*Phone Convo*
SisterQ👑: Hello
Renae: Quinn, come home now and come pack your stuff!!
SisterQ👑: Wtf y?
Renae: I walked in and seen mom sucking up some nigga and then she said this her house and she called me a bitch and I slapped her and told her she can have the house let's see how she pay the bill and yeah I grabbed a couple clothes....
SisterQ👑: Mann wtf I'm otw.
Renae: alright.

END OF CONVO

*10 min later*
Quinn got here so fast, she hopped out her  car and she told me to get out of mines.

"Let's go inside" she said
So we walked inside and our mom wasn't downstairs, we went upstairs and we heard moaning Quinn walked to her door and looked at me then she kicked the door  open and I seen my mom riding this nigga. Quinn pulled out her gun and shot one in the air. They jumped up so freaking fast.

"Get tf out my fucking house!!!!" Quinn yelled
The man and my moma tried to run past Quinn but Quinn pistol whipped the man and then he ran and she stood in front of our moma and just looked at her

"You should be ashamed of yourself" Quinn said
My mom just stood there not saying nothing.
"So now you don't have nun to say? You know what you can have this dam house I wish dad never left"
She smacked Quinn so hard .
"Your father never loved y'all ! He left us and this is how y'all treat me I been taking care of y'all not him !" She said

"No we been taking care of you, what mother have their children pay the bills at 15 we had to go out and find a job just to have somewhere to live so don't ever say you took care of us!" I said

"Look you can have this house me and Renae will go and buy our own we don't need you."
And with that Quinn threw 3 hundreds on our mom and walked out the room.
I looked at my mom one last time and just Shook my head and walked out.
I walked to Quinn room and she was packing all of her stuff up, I then walked to my room and started getting all my clothes, shoes and accessories. I left my Tv and bed because I wanted a new tv and bed anyways. Me and Quinn walked downstairs and looked around one last time and left out.

"So where you Finna go" I asked her
"To Tae house"
"Alright well I'm Finna go to Jordan house"
"Alright sis Ima start looking for me a place to stay and you need to do the same"
"Alright sis" I said
We hugged and hopped in our cars and went our separate ways...

Okay this chapter short but oh well I gave y'all a lil something but 5 votes and 5 comments and I'll publish the next chapter😘‼️