Chapter 16

*Next Day*

Renae P.O.V.

I looked next to me and Zek was still sleep. I'm really not mad anymore. I just don't get why they had to cause a big ass scene. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I went to cook breakfast when I was done I went to wake Zek up.

Renae: Zek! Wake up!
Zek:.....
Renae: Zek!!!!
Zek: h-, huh?
Renae: wake tf up and come eat.

I left out the room and went to go eat after about 15 min I was done and Zek still haven't got up. I went into the room and jumped on him, I started grinding and kissing him.

Zek: stop Bae before your start sum.
Renae: well get up
Zek: no I like u like this😉
Renae: boy get the hell up!
Zek: baby I'm tired
Renae: okay fine stay sleep then lazy ass.

I went into the kitchen and washed the dishes and put Zek plate in the microwave then I went to watch tv in the living room area. I scrolled through the channels and I seen BET, and Martin was on and I watched that. After about 10 min into the show I decided to go and get some ice from downstairs. I put on my slides and left out, I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the 1st floor. I got off and went To the ice machine thingy. I pressed the button and filled the whole bowl up with ice. I turned my head and look around the lobby , and  then I seen this lady and this tall dark skin man that look like me. They got closer to where I can fully see them, "Dad"? I thought. No it can't be our dad left us . I walked over to the desk where they was.

Renae: Excuse me

Both of them turned turned around and looked at me but the man just stood there and looked at me.

Unknown lady: Eric! Stop staring at this girl,  I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with him.
Renae: Eric? Isn't that my dad name I thought?
Eric: Renae?
Renae: Dad?
Eric: I've been looking for you and your sister everywhere !
Renae: No , you left us.
Eric: no babygirl I didn't.
Renae: so what happened ?
Eric: umm, can we not talk about it here ? Do you wanna go somewhere?
Renae: we can go over there to those tables.
Eric: Queen check in please , I'll be back.
Queen: okay.

We walked to the tables in sat down.

Eric: so what did that moma of yours tell you?
Renae: all she ever told us was that you left us .
Eric: well this is what happened.
*Flash back* (11 years ago)

Eric POV
I was leaving the trap and headed to the house to surprise Amy(her mama) so I pulled up to the house and it was a car in the driveway I got out and went I into the house , I heard screaming upstairs , I slammed the door shut and ran upstairs quietly and I slowly opened opened the room door and I seen a man on top of your mama , I thought he was raping her until I seen her face she was smiling and moaning, I grabbed my gun and shot it twice in the air.
"Man wtf going on" I said
"Baby it's not what it look like he was raping me and he told me to act like I'm enjoying or he was gon kill me" she said
"Really, you called me over, you a lying ass hoe"
"Idgaf wat happened , nigga you got 3.5 seconds to get tf out my house" I said
" who tf you supposed to be" he said
" Eric Thomas"
"Oh shit , this yo woman I- I- m sorry man I didn't know" he said
" get tf out my house before I blow yo ass up man"
He ran out and I just stared at yo mama , I loved her and she did me like this.
I told her I was going to get y'all from school and I grabbed all my stuff and I left to get y'all. When I got there they said somebody already picked y'all up. I cussed them out and I went back to the house I bust in to find yo mama and she was in the same spot.

"Where tf my kids at"
"You'll never find em" she said
"Amy how could you do this to me? I loved you man"
"You really thought I wanted you? I just wanted your money Eric" she said
" I broke down , because I really loved her and she did this"
"You will never see my kids ever now leave" she said
I didn't even respond to her because I could've kicked her out and she would've had no where to stay but I wanted to leave myself and that same day I went to look for y'all and could never find y'all I looked for y'all 8 years straight and then I couldn't never find y'all so I moved out of state and I kept somebody down there to keep a lookout on y'all if they ever found y'all. That's the story Renae I never left see I tried my best.