Chapter 15

Renae P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I looked next to me and Zek wasn't beside me. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out and went into the kitchen. I seen Ree and Jordan in here.

Renae: what y'all doing here?
Ree: we cooking apparently
Renae: whatever, where is Zek?
Ree: him and cam them went to check on the trap that Zek got here.
Renae: oh
Jordan: well, what y'all wanna do today?
Renae: we can go get it nails done.
Jordan: yeah, cause I need a fill in.
Renae: alright well, let's eat and get ready.... wait did they take the truck?
Jordan: no, they got Uber.
Renae: oh okay

15 min later we was done, we cleaned up and we went to get ready. I walked into our room and went into the closet the hotel room had. I wanted to wear a dress today, I grabbed my long blue sun dress and pulled out my MK sandals, I went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After I got out I lotined down and then put on my panties and bra. Then I put my dress and sandals on and put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed the keys and my phone and purse and headed out. I went and knocked on Jordan door, she came out then we went to get Ree and we left. We got in the truck and Ree put in an address for this nail shop, and I sped off. 15 min later after a lot of traffic, we pulled up and we parked. We got out and went into the nail shop. I wanted my nails pink and sliver, and I got out my eyebrows waxed. When we was done we payed in left.

Ree: aye , so I seen online that it's this club everybody be going to down here , y'all wanna go tonight?
Renae: yeah, since Its a girls day out!
Jordan: hell yeah, but ain't Ima need an I.D.?
Ree: yeah, I got you.
Jordan: ight did.

We went to Golden Corral to eat and then headed to the hotel. We have 5 more days here! Lazy week was a blast, but tonight me and my girls Finna get lit! We pulled up to the hotel and I got out, I wonder where Zek them is they haven't called all day. We got out and went to our rooms. It was 8:00 pm and Zek wasn't here, I called his phone

*phone convo*
Renae; where you at?!
Zek: me and the boys out to eat Bae calm down.
Renae: oh well me and the girls gone be gone when y'all get back
Zek: where y'all going !?
Renae : somewhere you not, now bye I love you !

*end of convo*

I threw my phone on the bed and went to get ready, after I got out the shower, I did my hygiene and a little makeup, I decided to flat iron my hair and do a middle part, after an hour I was done, I went into the room and picked out this black jumpsuit, that I had (picture in mm), then I got my Red MK flats and grabbed my phone and purse and headed to Ree room. I knocked on the door and she came out then we got Jordan left.

Zek P.O.V
Me and my niggas been out all day, we been at the trap most of the day, then we decided to go grab sum to eat and when we got in there it was some fine ass females in here but my baby Renae look better. The waitress took us to a table and gave us some menus , I already know what my Ahh wanted a steak, mash potatoes, and some, chicken tenders with a lemonade.

Chris: aye, y'all wanna go to this club tonight ?
Cam: yeah,which one?
Chris: the one everybody be going to down here ?you know which one.
Cam: oh ight, well yeah.
Zek: hell Yeah, a nigga Finna get fucked up.

The waitress came and took out orders and then my phone started ringing, I looked at the contact name and it said "Wifey💍👅"

*Phone Convo*

Renae: where you at?
Zek: me and the boys out to eat Bae call
Down.
Renae : oh well, me and the girls gon be home when y'all get back.
Zek: where y'all going?
Renae: out, now bye I love you!

*end of convo*

This girl really just hung up on me, wait until I see ha ass. After me and my boys left the restaurant we went to the hotel to go get ready.

*At the Club*

Renae POV
We finally arrived at the club , Ree parked and we got out. We didn't have to wait in line because surprisingly Jordan cousin worked their, we walked in and went straight to V.I.P section, we found our own spot and went and started dancing. These fine ahh boys kept loooking at us but we wasn't paying them no mind cause we have boyfriends. When we looked up they came walking towards us. We just kept dancing.

Unknown: aye lil mama!
Renae: um I have a name
Unknown: ok what is it?
Renae: why?
Unknown: dam , why you so mean?
Renae: Ion know
Unknown: well my name is Larenzo, and these 2 my boys they names Tae and Fatt.
Renae: this is Ree and Jordan and I'm Renae
Larenzo: ok Renae, do you have a boyfriend ?
Renae: yep I sure do
Larenzo: well can we be friends?
Renae: yeah just friends
Larenzo: can we stay over here with y'all?
Renae : y'all want them to stay over here?
Jordan: yeah idm
Ree: yeah let's turn tf up!
Renae. Lol ight.

Me and Ree was twerking on each other then Jordan came and started twerking on us .

Larenzo: Dam y'all asses fat.

We ain't pay him no attention we was to Lit then Bank account came on , I swear this my song so me and Ree , Jordan and Larenzo them started rapping along and Larenzo and Tae and his boys came and put they arms around us and we was all rapping along jumping around.

Zek POV
Me and my niggas got to the club and want inside. I looked around and it was hella of bitches in here with some fat asses and they shit was moving. We went up into V.I.P section and went to find a spot. We found a spot next to these 3 girls and 3 boys dancing along to Bank Account. One boy had his arm around her rapping to her like he 21. Soon as me and my boys got to our spot we couldn't believe it was Renae them. We walked over there.

Zek: Renae wtf !
Renae: Zek wth why you here?
Zek: no why tf are you here ?! This why u was so quick to hang up? And who tf is this?
Renae: This is Larenzo and we just met
Zek: Unmeet then why tf yo arm around my girl?
Larenzo: So this the boyfriend?
Zek: yeah this me
Larenzo: look man we all was just dancing
Zek: Nahh go dance with somebody else bye!
Larenzo: look Renae Ima go here go my number .
Zek: nigga really , you gon disrespect me like that. ?
Larenzo: Man back up
Zek: Nahh I'm good
Larenzo: you tripping, aye Tae and Fatt let's go !

Them niggas gave Ree&Jordan they numbers.

Chris: aye hell nahh y'all got me fucked up, bruh gtfo before I beat yo ass.
Tae: wassup then?!

Chris pushed passed me and Jordan dad trying to hold him back.

Chris: Jordan move!
Jordan: no, let's go!
Zek: Renae get the fuck over here and wtf you got on?
Renae: clothes
Zek: you wanna come out looking like a dam thot!
Renae: because I have on a jumpsuit!? Df bye I hope you walk back.

I didn't even realize what I said, I went and ran after her.

Zek: Renae wait!
Renae: what?!
Zek: look I just don't want you coming out like that unless you with me.
Renae: I'm a grown ass woman!
Zek: you 17.
Renae: I pay my own bills and got my own house and have a job and my own car.
Zek: look Renae can we get past this?
Renae: ion know let me think about it. Bye.

She walked out the club. Dam man she really mad at me. I walked backed to where my boys was and Cam was Finna knock one of these nights out.

Zek: Aye Cam, man come on , fuck them they ain't bout shit.
Cam: this nigga just disrespected me bruh he gon grab Ree butt he got me fucked up!
Ree: Bae fuck him u got me not him.
Cam: stfu Ree and let's go!
Ree: who tf you talking to ?! Nigh you got me fucked up! Bye ol bitch ass.

Ree and Jordan walked out and left. DAM tonight been crazy.

Zek: aye man y'all ready to go?
Cam: Nahh I'm finna stay here and smoke and drink .
Chris: I'm finna go to the room with my girl.
Cam: ight well I'll see y'all later
Zek: be safe nigga.

We dapped him up and left out. We waited for our Uber and left.