-44-

Dan hadn't talked to Charly for about a week and a half, and he missed her a lot. The entire time, ignoring snaps upon snaps, texts upon texts. It was breaking his heart, but he didn't want to read them because he knew he'd get weak and end up forgiving her too soon. He had no intentions of keeping her out of his life forever, but he wanted to make sure that she knew how wrong what she did was. He couldn't be worried about that at that exact point in time because..

"Dan?" Phil knocks at his bedroom door.
"Yep?" Dan calls in response.

"Since Peyton is leaving tomorrow, I wanted to have a small dinner to say good bye, and then I thought we'd help her?" The dark haired man explains. "You don't have to do either if you don't want to. I know you two don't get along the best, but-"

Dan interrupts.
"I'd love to."

He was lying.

"I'll be down in a minute."

Phil smiles warmly at Dan, giving him butterflies at how cute. Phil walked out and Dan took a deep breath. He honestly did not want to deal with it. However, he wanted to be nice, so he decided to suck it up and just help, for Phil. Plus, the sooner she was packed and ready to go, the sooner he'd be having a Peyton free week.

-

Dinner had gone well, Dan had been pretty quiet throughout the whole thing. It was mostly talk about Peyton's trip to New York and he didn't care too much about it, and as for packing, she was so much of a diva, she immediately denied his help.

Later in the night they all sat around and watched Finding Dory and had some popcorn and chilled out.

-

The next morning

"Pink suitcase, Blue suitcase, carry on, purse." Peyton lists of things, making sure she had everything. "Alright, I think I'm ready to go"

"Aw," Phil whines, pulling her from her waist and hugging her. She resisted slightly, but gave in. "I'm gonna miss you so much" He says blankly.

"Yeah.. You too." She smiles, you could tell it wasn't completely real. "I better be going now, though."

"Alright, I love you." Phil says, kissing her on the cheek, then on the lips, filling Dan's veins with jealousy. She kisses him back, put pulls away soon, never stopping to say she loves him too, before walking out the door. It made Dan so angry that she could take Phil for granted like that.

"It's gonna feel pretty empty without her here.." Phil says.

"Yeah, but at least you won't have to feel like you're walking on eggshells for a little bit." Dan tried to make him feel better.

"I guess, but she'll be back."

'Unfortunately...' Dan thought

---

469 words

Hello! Sorry i didnt upload on wednesday, ive been dealing with a lot of personal things and ive just been filled with anxiety like crazy. But im updating now,

The updates are going to be pretty. Not on schedule?????

Im dealing with a lot right now, and i plan to write about it on my other account laneyisgay, but i just want to give myself some time to process whats going on in my life currently, before i go opening up, because for all i know, things will turn out different than i currently say/think they will

Anyways go to my account, go to recent activity/conversations and respond to my most recent message with a question for an upcoming QOTD

Thats all for now

-lae x

QOTD: what (in your opinion) is the best non-canon ship that has enough reasons to be canon and is totally realistic?

(asked by   @im-not-witty )

AOTD: thats hard bubs. Prolly mercy an genji from overwatch or me and my best friend lol