-11-

"Hey Pey?"

"What?" Peyton said, annoyed as usual.

"I'm gonna go get coffee with a friend in about an hour." It was silent for a moment.

Peyton had to decide how she would show she was pissed, and Phil knew that. Rather than blaming him for never wanting to be around her, or leaving her behind as usual, which wasn't true, she decided to go with the less problematic route for once.

Phil heard a loud sigh from the bathroom.

"Whatever."

So he ran upstairs to the room he shared with Peyton and got dressed. For some reason he wanted to look good. For some coffee with a friend...

He rushed through his drawers and found a turquoise button up and grabbed it, other than the many t-shirts he had, and usually wore. He also grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and made his way to the other bathroom.

He felt comfortable taking a shower while Peyton, they had been dating for two years now. Of course it was complicated, as Peyton was very stuck up, and believed herself to be perfect, and wasn't nice when you didn't treat her that way. So Phil just decided to use the smaller bathroom today because Peyton was probably pissed at him for going out for coffee with Dan, and for some reason Phil felt bad for going, but he would have felt bad if he didn't, and he knew the thing with Peyton would blow over not long after he returned home.

Phil sighed as he twisted the squeaky handle to the rarely used shower, and slipped off his clothes. He stepped under the hot water, not minding how hot it actually was. As drops rolled down his body he took time to think about life.

He wasn't happy, and he knew that, and he was mad at himself for it. He has an amazing girlfriend, a nice house, loving family and friends and for some reason he always would find himself to be depressed.

He was tired. He was just tired of his lifestyle. He didn't like his job, he didn't like going out to dinner with other rich couples whom were almost always strangers just so Peyton could get a good reputation.

He was tired. He didn't really care anymore.

He needed something new.

It felt like he was holding something in. Like something in his personality was missing but he couldn't even begin to think what it could be. He didn't have a clue.

So he just dealt with it. He put a smile on that face and tried his best to make everyone happy.

The worst part was that it worked.

---

Today there's gonna be a double update! Sorry for not updating as soon as I got home. I just got my laptop yesterday, although I could have typed on my phone, the quality wouldn't be very good if I did. So DOUBLE UPDATE.

Also PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE LEAVE ME FUCKING QUESTIONS FOR QUESTION OF THE DAY OMG IM GETTING PISSED

-lae <3