Shane's House

A/N

h/c hair colour

y/n your name

e/c eye colour

Y/f/n your full name

Joey doesn't have a boyfriend and is bi.

Your P.O.V

My alarm on my phone stared to play, playing Jamming by Bob Marley. I picked the song because it is happy and upbeat. I like to wake up to happy things in hope it will boost my mood.

I turn off the alarm and make my way through my small L.A apartment to the even smaller kitchen. Sure it's small, but it's all I need. I make a strawberry smoothie with almond milk instead of actual milk.

I sip from my smoothie and my phone goes off. I take it out of my pocket and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask. "Hey y/n!" My best friend, Shane's voice sounds through the phone. "You're no usually up this early. What do you want?" I ask, assuming he wants something. "Well, I wa wondering if you want to do a collab today?" Shane asks, a hint of evil in his voice. "Oh god. What are we doing today?" I ask, slightly scared because it's Shane. "I'm doing a conspiracy video and you're gonna be in it with me!" Shane laughs. "I'll be there at 11 a.m." I answer and hang up.

I look at my phone and it is 8:00 a.m now. I finish my smoothie quickly and wash dishes.

I hop in the shower. When I finish my shower I change into a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white t-shirt with Cali written on it in a cursive font. I braid my h/c hair and blow dry it. I take it out of the braid and it falls in loose waves. I apply light makeup which consists of mascara, cat eyeliner, and highlight.

My phone vibrates, indicating that I have a text message.

Shanaynay: Y/N! Before you get here can you look up some conspiracies? I need about three more juicy ones....

Me: Ugh! Ok fine but that'll make me late.

Shanaynay: I don't care just get them and be here!

Oh, Shane. What would I do without you? I laugh lightly while reading our conversation. I grab my small white purse and keys. I lock the door and leave. I go down the stairs and leave my apartment building. I walk to the parking lot an get into my silver jeep. I had this jeep since I was nineteen, I'm twenty five now. I've been to cheap to buy a new one. And why buy a new vehicle when I have a perfectly good one?

I sit in my black jeep and look at Shane Dawson conspiracies so he would do ones on himself. I found four funny but good ones. Mostly about him secretly being a pig or a pig queen. I look in the mirror to see if I smudged the eyeliner around my e/c eyes from laughing to much. It didn't smudge at all so I was okay. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:40 a.m. It usually takes me about half an hour to forty minutes get to Shane's house with good traffic. It didn't seem to bad but I'll still be late. I also got a text from Shane.

Shanaynay: There will also be someone else there. BTW he's single ;)

Really? Shane knows better than anyone that I haven't dated in a while. Mostly because of last time. With that thing. Who gives someone an address and tells them to meet them there just to greet you by making out with a curvy blonde? What a dick. I'm not even gonna go into detail. I don't want to ruin my day.

Me: Shane! I don't think I'm looking for someone and you know that

I start my jeep and turn onto the busy highway. I drive to Shane's house wondering if Ryland will be there. I start to go on the green light and someone cuts me off when they half the red light. I slam the breaks and my seatbelt catches me. I roll down my window and middle finger the guy. "Asshole!" I yell. "Bitch!" He yells back.

I keep driving and people start honking at the chaos. What a dick!

I finally make it to Shane's house and see a vehicle that isn't usually there. Must be that other guys'. I wonder who that guy is...

I walk into Shane's house without knocking because, duh, he's my best friend. I see Ryland, sitting shirtless with some swim trunks on, on the couch with a towel wrapped around his shoulders. "Just got out of the pool?" I ask. "Yeah. Shane and Joey are outside in the pool. I needed to do work." Ryland shrugs. "Thanks Ry." I smirk because he hate when I call him that.

I walk outside and see Shane pushing a guy in the water. That must be Joey. I didn't get to see his features very well. All I saw was brown hair then he was in the water. I laugh quietly. Shane is wearing his black swim trunks and he surprisingly didn't have a shirt on. It wouldn't make sense if he did have one though, it's a thousand degrees out.

"Could've told me to bring my swimsuit!" I say to Shane and a brown haired head pops out of the water. He turns to face me. I hold back a laugh because he looks hilarious with his hair flopping in his face. He pushes it back and smiles at me. "Hey! You must be y/n. I'm Joey." he introduces himself. "Y/n." You nod at him, finding it hard to look away from his piercing blue/green eyes.

I force myself to look at Shane. "So did I come for a pool party or a conspiracy video?" I yell at him playfully. "Both I guess." He shrugs. "Didn't bother to tell me to bring my swimsuit. So thoughtful." I glare at him. "Hey, you can still come in." Shane suggests. "Uh no thanks." I turn and go back inside.

I go into Shane's kitchen and get a Poptart. I then go into the living room and plop down on the couch and turn on the T.V. I settle for watching some Ru Paul's Drag Race. You can never go wrong with that show.

I think I've seen Joey before. He looks so familiar. I wonder if he is a Youtuber like Shane and I. I have eight million subs. Not as good as Shane but I'm getting there. Shane also had his channel for like ever. I've only had mine for about four and a half years. I had help to get my channel so big. I do a lot of collabs and other videos.

Shane and Joey come back inside and they go to change and do other stuff to prepare for the video they will do.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. If you have any suggestions on what to do for future chapter be sure to comment them down below. If I use the idea I will be sure to dedicate the chapter to you.