"Ok. Wanna meet me right now?"

"Fuck yeah! Juzo finished all the weed, and I'm short on cocaine. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Cool. See ya then."

Kisame smirked as he tossed his phone and pulled a cigarette from his pack. He quietly smoked on the bed and watched the smoke fade into the air. Time went by too fast for Kisame, he didn't realize that Zabuza was already in his apartment. He was too busy smoking.

------------

The old Chevrolet car pulled up into the garage parking lot near Fuguki's complex. It was almost 10pm and the sound of dogs barking through the neighborhood windows were faint but still annoying. The owls decided to make noises on this typical October night. Their sounds whistling sharply through the trees. The wind rustled silently through the branches, but it shockingly wasn't that cold. The atmosphere was way too cinematic for the meeting, but nonetheless, it was appealing.

Kisame knocked the door with a new cigarette burning between his lips. He was wearing an old leather jacket that made him look very alluring. He crossed his arms and waited for someone to answer the door. He looked down below his feet and found a pumpkin that had permanent marker written over it. It read:

"I hope my hustle offends the shit out of you!" 

Kisame giggled and immediately knew he couldn't expect any less from Fuguki. He was embracing halloween and the thug life all in one fucking pumpkin. It was indeed a unique and hilarious idea. 

After another minute, Killerbee walks out and welcomes him. 

"Come in bruh. We got Jack Daniels tonight! Now it's gon' be alright! Ya fool!" He rapped playfully and patted Kisame's broad shoulder. Kisame grinned and removed his sunglasses (He usually felt it safer to remove them when the gang is indoors. But on the streets, whether it was sunny or not, he always wore them for protection). 

Fuguki laughed with Juzo as they rolled a blunt. The smell of roaches (weed butts), cigarette butts, and alcohol stanched the room. Kisame smirked as he pulled of his leather jacket and laid it over the couch. He slowly sat down on the couch beside Killerbee. He leaned back and smoked his cigarette. The other's conversations were so stupid yet amusing. Kisame listened to Fuguki explaining a story about the worst girl he ever had sex with. 

"She was fuckin' horrible man..." He sighed as he licked the blunt. "All I could feel was teeth. Even with her lips wrapped around it, she still didn't get her teeth away." He laughed as he lit the lighter and spread the flame to envelope the blunt. Kisame glanced with his yellow eyes at Fuguki. He was slightly amused. 

"Her pussy was dry as fuck too." He burst out laughing right after, and then a huge holler of loud laughter followed from everyone else. Kisame bit his bottom lip and exhaled the cigarette. The gang's laughter slowly piped down and then Fuguki continued his story. 

"She was also so big, I think she shoved two eggplants up that pussy!" He laughed again, and then everyone started clapping and laughing. A Cup of Jack Daniels spilled over the counter as everyone rolled around drunk, slightly high, and laughing obnoxiously. 

Fuguki grinned as he watched his gang acting like fools. He loved their reaction to his stories. Story time was always the best with them, especially when there was alcohol or drugs. 

Zabuza sighed as he got up towards the kitchen table that had three lines of coke. He quickly snorted them and fell back to the couch. Kisame chuckled and poured himself a large cup of Jack Daniels. 

"Anyway..." Fuguki sighed as he wiped a tear from laughter. "Kisame, where's that cute twink?" He asked and he took a nice deep hit of his blunt.

Kisame licked his slightly thick lips, "He ain't worth it. He's too smart. I can find one easily in the streets or the nightclub. No big deal. You'll have one by tomorrow night." He assured. 

Fuguki listened and nodded. "Alright. It's good to be safe than sorry." 

Kisame shrugged away and pulled out his phone. There was a message from a number he didn't recognize:

"Hey Kisame, It's Itachi. We met at the cafe. I'm free tomorrow night. Let me know when we can schedule a time to hangout. Goodnight."

Kisame raised his eyebrows and frowned. He was shocked. Nobody has ever asked to hangout with him after being offered his number. He was too strange looking, or he was too much of a scary thug. He was completely shocked.

Kisame glanced at the gang having a good time. He turned his head and found Kakuzu playing around and throwing money in the air. He wished he was the money. 

Paper thin. Floating. Gently.