Chapter 1: The Gang's Incentive

Author's Note:  (Thunder and lightning is blasting through my window as I'm writing this. So I guess it helps me write this story.) Ok so I have been thinking about this story for so long. I'm fascinated with the idea of Kisame being in a gang. Considering the fact how dangerous the Hidden Mist village is, I thought why not make a story about a gang consisting of Fuguki, Killer bee, Kakuzu and Kisame?! But as you all know, I'm OBSESSED with Kisaita for two years now and I can't stop coming up with ideas for those two. I'm so excited to write this. (I'm a freshman in college now, so I might only add one chapter ever week or every other. But I will try my best.)

PLEASE share this story to any Naruto fan who loves yaoi. LET'S GET THIS STORY HIGH VIEWS LIKE MY MADARA X SAKURA STORY! 😢😭🌙
Comment, share and vote please!
----------------------

No alarm was necessary for Kisame Hoshigaki, a thug who lived dangerously in the Hidden Mist City. He didn't need a clock. Time was nothing for him. He had no real job, considering that working under a gang leader wasn't a job you could go around telling anyone. The gang usually meet up anytime around the hours of 2pm to midnight. 

Kisame woke up on his own and groaned as he searched for his cellphone, that was hidden perfectly under his pillow. He turned it on.

1:35pm

He opened his messages and got a message from his leader named Fuguki. 

"Meet us at 2:30. The usual. Today we need fast money. You know what your job is today. Don't be late."

He slightly rolled his eyes and replied, "Time to buy bitches right? I'll be there." 

And with that he tossed his phone and headed off to his bathroom. 

--------

Kisame threw on a mid-sleeve black tight shirt, revealing the tattoos on his left arm and his neck. He pulled on a pair of dark, baggy jeans and then buckled the belt around his large pants. Then he slipped on his gold chain. He always wore his ring since it's so tight on his thick ring finger. He grabbed his sunglasses despite the sun not showing. His sunglasses help keep his eyes covered, which was a great way to hide your feelings or thoughts from others.

He walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge only to find bottles of Hennessy, old stale bread, no eggs, four cans of Budweiser and Japanese takeout that was two or three days old. His fridge basically held alcohol, and nothing more. He rolled his eyes and instead of eating old Japanese restaurant food, he took his new bottle of Hennessy along with a brown paper bag. 

He threw on his shoes and locked his apartment door. The skies were cloudy with some dark grey clouds sitting against the sky. The air was slightly cold since it was October. He shoved the key in his pocket and twist the lid of his bottle. He walked down the rusty outdoor stairwell all the way to parking lot, sipping on his Hennessy along the way.

The city was slower than the usual. Kisame took a shortcut to their meeting place. He roamed down behind stores and gulped his alcohol. The old concrete with holes, had garbage floating down the ground. The trees slowly swayed with the calm wind and Kisame felt today was going to be the same as any other day. 

--------

Kisame lingered through the main streets and took a sharp turn at the corner bar that led to a very long alley. This alley was the gang's meeting place.

Kisame smirked as he noticed Killerbee quietly writing new rap lyrics on his notepad. Fuguki smoking a blunt and leaning against the green garbage box. And Kakuzu counting his money. He took another sip of his Hennessy and walked deeper into the skinny, dark alley.