Chapter 3: Ghost

Author's note: I can't stop writing. HELP! I think I'm starting to unintentionally create this money motif. Should I keep it going? I am honestly liking the motif. I'm gonna start using this money motif I made up. If any of you understand what the fuck I'm talking about, comment below your opinions on this motif! 

Share, comment and vote! <3 

--------------------------

Kisame headed back to his apartment after meeting the "pretty young man" named, Itachi. The city started racing with more cars as the afternoon began. Everyone with real jobs were driving back home to their family, while he has no real job and walked to an empty apartment. Not that any of that bothered the thug. He couldn't care less. 

He raced up the rusty black stairwell. His apartment was three stories up. There were elevators, but he always chose to take the outdoor stairs even during the winter. 

He unlocked his apartment door and then quickly locked it. He headed to the kitchen despite knowing there wasn't any real food. He never seemed to take good care for himself to be honest. He opened the cupboard and found rice, old cereal, and chips. He huffed out loud and slammed it shut. 

He threw himself to the couch and grabbed his cellphone. He found a new message from Fuguki:

"Meet us at my apartment. 10pm. Make sure you bring that kid."

Kisame rolled his eyes and text, "He ain't worth it. Fuck it. I'll find a bitch later tonight after the meeting."  He then erased his message and left it on read. He felt it would be better explaining everything face to face with the gang.

The shark man then took out his wallet and counted the money he carried. He had only eighty five dollars. He got up from the couch and decided to buy some groceries to make dinner tonight. Why waste his money on Japanese or Chinese takeaway when he always never finishes it? So buying groceries seemed a better idea.

He left the apartment and decided to take his old blue Chevrolet Lumina 1991, to the grocery store. His small car was parked in the parking lot, waiting to be touched. He rarely drove it, since he lived close to the main shops. But for this case, he did not want to carry groceries all the way home. 

The car engine turned on, and he drifted ruthlessly to the main streets with a cigarette in his hand. 

----------

A few hours passed and Kisame finished making his homemade dinner. He was ok at cooking; he could at least prepare a hot dinner for himself. He cooked himself some rice, chicken breast and some steamed vegetables. He grabbed his pair of chopsticks and a can of beer. He lied on the couch and enjoyed the nice meal. 

It almost never occurred to him that Itachi never sent him a message or called him yet. But suddenly as he was eating, he thought of that. He guessed he either threw the note away, or kept it safe and was just too busy to hangout with him. He slightly hoped he would get a call or message from him, asking to hangout. It would be nice to chill with a friend and not a gang member for once. That idea appealed to the blue man a lot. 

After he finished his dinner, he placed the dishes in the sink and went straight to his bed. He pulled out his phone and called Zabuza.

"What's up Kisame?" Zabuza's raspy low voice spoke through the phone.

"Nothin' man. You?" He replied.

"I'm doin' alright."

"Ay, I got seven grams of weed and eleven grams of cocaine. Wanna buy em'?" 

"Damn Kisame... You broke?" Zabuza laughed.

"Almost."

"Alright, I'll give you eighty five for the weed, and a hundred twenty for the cocaine."