(4x04) The Benefactor.

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Stiles started, meeting my burning glare before looking back at the poor kid in the bathtub. "Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight." I swear if I go to jail because of these two when I get out i'll murder the both of them. "And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" I face palmed hard. 

"Not really." Liam responded with all honesty. 

"Good." I shot Stiles a look. "That's good." I elbowed Scott to say something. 

"I don't understand either." Scott told him. 

I gave Scott the eyes as he looked back at me. "Maybe you should tell him, Scott." I eyeballed him, then looked back at Liam. 

Liam looked at the three of us. "Tell me what?" He snapped. 

Scott glanced at me like he was looking for help, but I just gestured him to tell the truth. "Liam..." Scott trailed off. "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." I ran a hand through my hair. 

Stiles walked over standing beside me. "Unless it kills you." I stomped on Stiles' foot making him gasp in pain. "Shouldn't have said that." He mumbled. 

I looked at Liam who looked panicked. "What?" He cried.

I sent Stiles a fake smile. "Thanks a lot Stiles." He just sent me a thumbs up, why do I have an idiot as my best friend? 

Then his eyes fell on Liam making his eyes go wide. "Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh." Stiles said regretfully. "Is he... Is he crying?" He stuttered, Scott and I sent him a look. 

Scott bent down to Liam's level to go comfort him. "Liam, it's okay." I bit my lip feeling bad for the poor kid. "You're going to be all right." Liam started sobbing loudly. "You're not going to die." I nodded in agreement. 

"Probably not." Stiles said from next to me. 

"Stiles!" I hissed, slapping his chest. "Stop it!" Scott said after me. 

Stiles glanced from me then Scott. "Okay, possibly not." He mumbled under his breath. 

I sucked in a sharp breath, I think it was best for me to stay in the loft. "Would you just help me untie him?" Scott asked Stiles, he nodded his head walking over helping my brother untie the tape that looked painful. "Liam? Are you okay?" Scott asked. 

"We're sorry about that." Stiles apologized. "We're really sorry." I nodded my head in agreement. 

I gasped when I saw Liam pick up the chair next to the bathtub and smashed it against Scott causing Stiles and Scott to fall, I backed away from him looking at him with wide eyes. "Liam, what the hell is your..." He punched Stiles in the face causing him to grunt in pain. "Ah, get him!" I ran after him, he turned around looking at me. 

"Don't make me hit a girl." He told me angrily, before running out of the room, Scott and Stiles appeared, making Liam look at his legs then the two boys standing in front of me, I stumbled back when I saw the two idiots tackling him to the floor and I watched them all tremble down the stairs. 

There was so much screaming, it caused me a headache. I regret coming here, I really do. I ran down the stairs to see Liam jump over the two and the stupid things is Stiles caught a leg. "Leg! I got him! I got him! I got him, I got him!" I couldn't help but laugh at the scene that looked so stupid.