Ragini(cuts ): I don't love you Laksh. you are even not my friend...

Ragini wipes her tears.

Laksh is stunned .still he have some hope.

Laksh walked towards Ragini and turns her, hold her by her shoulders.

Laksh:no.. you are saying lie. I know you love me. you love me.. I have seen love in your eyes.

Ragini takes his hand from her shoulder.

Ragini:stop blabbering Laksh. just take it in your mind, I don't love you.

Laksh holds her hand.

Laksh: then, why did you care for me?

Ragini: yes. I cared you for my revenge.

Laksh(shocked):Revenge...?

Ragini:revenge... haan. I already know Sanskar is behind my bhai's accident. I decided to take revenge and my only way is you, Laksh.

Laksh looks her shockingly" me..."

Ragini:haan it's you Laksh. I am the one who was swapped your reports. For that, I made myself close to you and your innocence made it easy to me.

Laksh: no.. I don't believe this rubbish lies. Cutie, I know you are lying to me. we can sort out the problems together if you have. Cutie.. please...

Ragini jerks her hands and Laksh painingly see her hands leaving from his hold.

Ragini starts to walk and Laksh walks behind her, holds her hand.

Laksh: cutie... don't do this to me. I can't live without you. please don't leave me.

Ragini: you are a LOSER laksh. still, you can't understand. I made you as my friend only for my revenge and moreover who will love you. you are a LOSER, fool and fit for nothing. No girl love you Laksh.

A police sees this and come towards them.

PC:Behanji, it's any problem.

Laksh: we know each other sir. We are talking.

Ragini: no sir. We don't know each other. He is a stranger.. just a stranger to me.

Laksh looks Ragini with pain of losing love and betrayal. Ragini can't see Laksh state and walks fastly from there by hiding her tears.

PC warns Laksh but Laksh stands frozen.

PC pushes him to go from there and Laksh walks without any destination.

In Background of Ragini, Samjewan plays.

Nahi Jeena tere bajun

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bajun lagda jee

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bajun lagda jee

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bajun lagda jee

Tu ki janay pyar mera

Main karaan intezar tera

Tu dil tuhi jaan meri

Do not want to live without you.

How can I explain you

Without you , I become uncomfortable,anxious

About my love what you know

Ragini walks in road without wiping her tears.

Ragini sits in the middle of road as her legs are betrayed.