Chapter 34: Oh my god!

Elsas Pov

Why did I turn around? She told me I shouldnt have but I did! "Why are they here? Flynn and Kristoff knew I was here! Is it too late to hide?"

"Yes I think it is." Merida responded laughing. I tried to ignore them and hope theyll walk straight past us but of course that didnt happen.

"Um hi elsa, can I sit there for a second?" I turned around to see hiccuo looking pleadingly at me so I nodded my head as I dont think I was able to speak with the sight behind him.

I moved to the sit opposite merida and watched as Hiccup sat down and the guys spread out.
Without any warning, hiccup pulled Meridas face closer to his and kissed her on the lip with such passion I thought id explode.
When he pulled apart, I looked towards Merida and saw her so confused but massively in love.

"Merida. The last time I kissed you it was to shut you up and we havent exactly spoken much since but I was wrong to tell you that the kiss meant nothing and that I wish I could take ir back because kissing you was the best thing that had happened to me because I realised that I loved you but I realised that too late because you were already mad at me. Merida i want to take you to the prom because you are the greatest girl ever and im sorry for being such a jerk to you but please say yes." Hiccup said hopefully. I was squeezing the couch beside me all throughout the speech and I felt my hand tighten as I waited for Merida to reply.

"You are one hell of a confusing guy haddock." Merida laughed, "but yes you can take me to prom."

Before I could even scream, hiccup kissed Merida again, she separated from the kiss and looked at him, "you really need to stop kissing me randomly." She laughed slappinget him kindly on the arm. I was dying, I wanted to scream but I knew I couldnt. "Drink your drink elsa. You cant freak out here" I grabbed my drink and downed it within ten seconds and afterwards I was cooled down.

"Oops. May need a new drink." Flynn burst out laughing but got his money out anyways. "Ill come up with you."

"Anyone else want a drink?" Flynn asked. We got the orders and walked up to the till where I started a conversation.

"So why is Jack here" I looked back at Jack before continuing my sentence, "topless?"

"Oh yeah. Guess he forgot to get a new one." He laughed before ordering our drinks, "why dont you ask him yourself?"

"Flynn. You know we arent on good terms. Cant you just tell me?"

"Nope baby elsie. If you want to know, you have to ask." My evil cousin said smirking. Urghhh. We grabbed the drinks and headed back. I sat down on my new seat thanks to the arrival of hiccup and handed Merida her drink.

Ive got to brave myself. If I have to dance with him, I might as well speak to him. "So Jack." I think I may have shocked everyone when saying his name, even Flynn - I guess he didnt think I had it in me. "Why are you topless?"

I had to brace myself whilst asking. Meridas probably laughing her head off right this minute. My eye sight went over to her and Hiccup. Hiccup was on the verge of laughing so he knows something interesting. "Hiccup and I were fighting and it got ripped. I guess with the excitement of Hiccup asking Merida, I forgot to put a new one on."

"Alright." I nodded my head and turned my attention to Hiccup, "what really happened Hic?"

"Hey. My explanation was real! Why are you asking Hiccup?" Jack protested.

I looked at him for a second before facing Hiccup. I swear if I look at Jack again topless I will die. "When I asked you the question, Hiccup laughed meaning he knew something. Something interesting. Your story didnt really give me anything interesting so Im trying Hiccup. So Hiccup, what can you tell me?"