Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye

~Flashback~
(Ten years ago)

"Elsaaaa, where are youuuu? I give up!" Anna screeched from the top of her voice. Elsa silently giggled before coming out of the staircase - She always hid there but anna never knew.

"I'm right here Anna!" Elsa laughed. Her sisters face dropped at the fact that Elsa was "hiding behind the curtains".

"I was sure I looked there" She said to herself. She turned around to walk away before looking at elsa and smiling, "someone's here for you by the way!" Walking down the stairs, Elsa tried to think of who could be here. It was only when She heard his voice, She no longer had to guess. Elsa knew who it was and She wasn't going to waste any second. She ran down the stairs and straight into the front room accidentally knocked him over.

"Oops. Sorry" Elsa apologised as She stood up and got off him. When he was steady on his feet, She ran up and hugged him squeezing the air out of him.

"Elsa. I-i can't breath." Oops (again). She quickly got off him.

"Sorry hiccup, didn't mean to kill you." Elsa laughed. Hiccup and Elsa always hung out together and were best friends! "What brings you here hic?" I asked.

"I thought I'd come see my best friends Ellie. And bring her some chocolate." He knows her so well!!! She took the bar of chocolate and finished it within seconds.

"Um hiccup, is there something else you want to say to Elsa." His father said. Funny thing was, when Elsa first met hiccup she was five and was terrified of his dad but now She finds him the friendliest man in the world!

"Um Ellie, my mum got a letter in the post today from NYADA (the only school I can think of - in this story it stands for New York Academy of Dragon Action) saying I've been accepted into their school a year early." He started, she didn't understand what he was saying. "Im um having to leave London and go to New York for a while."

"That's okay. It'll just be for the week won't it like when I go on holidays to New York."

"No Sweetie, Hiccups going away for a few years. It's not a holiday." Elsa's mother spoke softly to her child trying not to upset her.

"You're leaving me." Elsa cried, "you can't leave me! You're an awful friend!" She ran upstairs to her room crying her eyes out. A few weeks later and the Haddock family were all packed and ready to go to New York. Mr Robins (Elsa's dad) agreed to take them to the airport so on the morning they left, Mrs Robins tried to get Elsa to say goodbye for the last time.

"No I won't do it. He is an awful best friend and I wish I never see him again!" She screamed at her mother. Giving up, Mrs Robins walked back downstairs and said goodbye.

And they left. The Haddocks left England behind and Hiccup left Elsa behind.

Authors Note: So that's the first chapter. A little bit of information before I continue this story will be in PoV's and not third person. This was the only chapter like that because it's a flashback and I didn't want any of the characters to speak it.
Lastly it's not going to be a Hiccelsa story by the way, Jelsa is coming.