Chapter 17: What Happened?

Hiccups PoV

Finally! "Jack do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?"

"But she's my friend. I-i can't like her. It'd be too weird." He responded as we walked through the door.

"My two best friends." I said, jack and Elsa together, "you've got to tell her."

"I can't. What if it's just a phase? I cant tell her. It might ruin our friendship."

"Jack, Anna and Kristoff like each other and they're still friends."

"Yeah but they both like each other. Elsa doesn't like me back." He replied and jogged up to his room. I walked into my room and grabbed my phone.

Me: you'd never guess what I just heard!
Flynn 💰: What?
Kris 🏈: What dude, You sound like Anna.
Me: isn't surprising. Jack just told me he liked Elsa.
Kris 🏈: What NO WAY!
Flynn 💰: Finally
Me: that's what I thought. The only problem is he won't tell her because he's scared that it will ruin their friendship. You can't tell him I told you tho. He'd kill me. And don't tell any of the girls! Especially Elsa and Anna!
Kris 🏈: alright I won't but we need him to tell her
Flynn 💰: agreed, We NEED a plan
Me: I think I have one but it's a long shot and won't be until a while.
Flynn 💰: we'll go for it
Kris 🏈: tell us it then m8
Me: alright

I stayed in my room for an hour doing homework and checking my social media. It's what I end up doing everyday. After the hour I walked into jacks room to find him playing with his guitar. My plan is so going to work. "I heard you watched the cheerleading routine."

"Yeah, it was amazing." He responded whilst staring at his guitar.

"I know guys don't normally do this but can we have a guy talk?" I asked becoming more confused by the end. Guy talk? What the hell. Jack gave me a weird look and it looked like he was about to burst out laughing until he nodded his head. "So when did you start liking Elsa?"

"I thought this was going to be about you, Not me!"

"Oops sorry, anyways you agreed now. So answer my question."

"Well obviously you know that in New York I had a slight affection towards her which was why I came over and that's always stayed since seeing her but today I saw her doing the cheer dance and believe me when I say that it is hot! And then we had to practice a dance together and we are doing the waltz. The two of us were dancing and singing to the song. It was just us two and right at the end I just fell for her harder than I have for anyone. Help me hiccup."

"You are so in love with her." I smirked back.

"HICCUP! That's not helping!" It looked like he wanted to continue speaking but my mum knocked on the door instead.

"Hi boys, sorry To interrupt. I just wanted to let you know that we have a guest coming over for dinner so please dress nicely."

"Will do Mrs Haddock." Jack responded whilst I nodded my head. I followed my mum out after saying bye to Jack. I closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen behind my mum.

"Who is coming over?" I asked, we hardly ever get guests for dinner. When we do have someone over it's always my dads work colleagues.

"Oh Elsa's family, it's been forever since we all last spoke so when Elsa gave me her mums number I just had to arrange dinner." My mum explained, this can't get any better.

"Your joking right? That's amazing. Is it just Elsa's parents or are Anna and Elsa coming over as well?" I asked, my smile was so big I felt like it was running out of space.

"Anna and Elsa are coming over as well. They are coming over at 6 but dinner won't be until 7 so you and Jack will need to entertain them for the hour."

"That's fine. We'll play a board game or watch a film. We'll find something to do." I responded before walking upstairs into my room and grabbing my phone.
Me: you'll never guess what!
Flynn 💰: What?
Kris 🏈: I'm guessing it's about Jack seeing as he ain't here.
Me: You got That right. Well you know how he just told me he liked her.
Flynn 💰: yeah...
Me: well turns out the robin family are coming round for dinner tonight.
Kris 🏈: oh my god does Jack know? 😂
Me: no he only knows that someone is coming over, he doesn't know Elsa is though
Flynn 💰: that's jokes 😂 you gotta tell us what happens
Kris 🏈: You NEED to film anything spicy 🌶
Me: Kris 😂😂 will do though. I'll call you guys if I'm dying of laughter and awkwardness
Flynn 💰: 😂 Got To
Kris 🏈: see ya later m8, wish Jack luck for me
Me: see ya 😂
I can't wait to see Jacks expression. I checked my phone and saw it was 5:30 so I quickly changed into some jeans and a nice t-shirt before knocking on Jacks door. He opened the door topless. "Why do I always walk in on you changing?" He Just chuckled before putting on his top. "Just to let you know the guests are coming at 6."

"Alright." I sat down on Jacks bed and went through my social media stopping at Meridas new post. It was one of her on a horse. The caption read #tb to Scotland with my baby agnus. "Seeing as I spilt a confession today, why don't you spill one yourself?"

"What do You mean?" I asked.

"Let's let you work it out, if I like Elsa, Flynn likes Punzie, Kristoff likes Anna, who is left?" It took me a second to realise what he was implying.

"Jack, no. Come on, Merida! She's able to kill me. I'm not interested in her." I heard him mumble a sarcastic reply before laughing. I got off the bed and threw a pillow at him before running downstairs. Jack followed quickly behind me before pushing me onto the couch.

"BOYS! Behave please!" We both shouted back sorry before composing ourself. Ding ding! perfect.

"Get the door Jack!" I laughed.

"Fine." He got off the couch and walked over to the door. I moved closer to the door so I can see what happens. Ding dong! I saw him open the door and freeze! I wanted to burst out laughing.

"Elsa?"