"Puppy?" I asked him back.

"It's his nickname for Aditi" Aditya slumped to the worn out sofa next to shahid.

I laughed at that.

"But mind you, Karthik, You will end up in trouble if you keep on irritating her like this" Varsha warned him.

"She was the one who bit me twice, I still have the scar" He said and Aditi reached the hall and took her seat next to me and turned to him.

"Why don't you go home? Unlike everyone here, You have a house in the town where there's no danger" she said.

"Excuse me! This is also my house" He said incredulously and everyone chuckled at his tone "Besides I'm supposedly doing a secret project with my team, I can't visit my family house as easily now"he said "my dad is a police officer and my mom is the president of women's welfare club in my area-Very sharp,They can see right through me" he said.

I turned to Aditya.

"How did you think of creating such a disturbance in the public? It could have been serious if police...wait! What if we are caught in the camera-"

"Relax" shahid said "Nobody's going to get caught"

"We have done it before, Trisha" Aditi explained "as a dare and got away with it, It was easy this time" She said.

"As expected of you, puppy" Karthik said "You never fail to impress me."

"Is the police blood boiling for the injustice we caused?" Aditi retorted "you are the only one here who have so much faith in the police department" she said.

"Don't blame the whole police department, There are good officers too" karthik said.

"speaking of which, Thank you, Karthik" I said "if it was not for your idea to go and see your dad, I would have been dead by now" I said.

"I think it's high time we do something back" karthik said "rather than waiting and defending ourselves, We need to get back at them too"

I smiled.

"Dont worry" I said brightly "They are in for a surprise tomorrow, Truth magazine's first edition is being published tomorrow" I said "And surya group have a nice surprise waiting" I said.

"What's it?"

"The kidnapping" I told them "They arrested varsha from the hotel and told everyone that she was rescued by armed people while it was them, who handed her to mahesh's people, I have all the photographs of their operation"I said.

"Now that shahid confessed that varsha didn't kidnap him, Publishing this pictures will have double the effect"

"Even though you guys helped me to escape from mahesh's men, People don't have to know that" varsha said.

"You mean.." Aditya said "We are giving the first half of the story where they take varsha and handed over to the surya group while announcing that she's already escaped?" Aditya asked.

"Exactly" I nodded.

"It's a good idea" Aditya nodded, then looked at varsha "except that..we are exposing her too much, Her name is been dragged through the social media enough, She had had enough of these already" he said.

"Trisha already talked to me about this" Varsha said "I am fine with this Because it's better than the bad publicity I had before" she shrugged "Besides,This is the only thing I could do now, Even if I get killed, I need to expose them" She added.

Aditi.

I knew that she just said the wrong sentence and like I expected, Aditya looked at her angrily.