Dark Japan x Reader ~Secrets~

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he comes to a halt in front one of the classes. Seeing the confused look on your face he mutters softly: "I believe that you have literature in this room. We'll see each other later."

Without even bothering to wait for a response he marches straight past you, with what you think to be the tiniest of smiles plastered on his visage.

How does he know your timetable? You rarely ever talk to him and you are sure that you've never mentioned anything about your routine. On the other hand, he is a teacher so it might be that he knows a bit more of what classes you have than expected.

Before opening the door you take a deep breath, expecting the teacher to yell at you the moment you set foot inside. Instead, you are greeted by a sight you see all too often.

Slightly relieved you sneak to the back of the class, a paper plane crashing into your shoulder. Trying to make yourself invisible you sit, hoping that he wouldn't notice you, but as usual, it is not the case.

The overpowering smell of the expensive cologne nearly makes you gag and you just bow your head ever move over your folder as the deep voice cheers in a tone enriched with mock-friendliness:

"There you are (l/n). I feared I would have to search for you. What took you so long? Got lost on the way?"

When you neither move nor speak he slams his hands down in front of you, screaming: "Look at me when I talk to you!"

The others in the room ignore the confrontation going on behind them, they've gotten used to him harassing you and they don't care anyway; they're to caught up in their own lives to care about you.

Reluctantly you stare up into the face of Oscar Lillien. The brunet towers over you over you, dark blue eyes brimming with cold amusement and a smirk on his pale lips. Taking a puff from the cigarette he is holding he then blows the smoke in your face, making you a cough. Absent-mindedly he checks his Rolex watch and murmurs:

"We haven't got all day so spit it out."

Attempting to form a proper answer you fail miserably, only opening your mouth a few times like a fish on dry land.

He interrupts your stuttering and presses the lit cigarette in the middle of your folder, burning a hole through the topmost sheets while emphasizing every word of his insult: "You're sure are a pathetic excuse for a student and so completely useless too."

The teacher bursts through the door and strides across the room, saving you for now.

Oscar rolls his eyes and flicks the bud out of the open window before returning to his seat.

Throughout the lesson, you do your best to pay attention to the teachers droning about literature and block out the trash talking that is going on between your bully and his friends. Once the bell rings you are the first to throw your things into your bag and flee the scene. You want to stay out of plain sight and get out of harm's way before an embarrassing incident could occur.

For some reason unknown to you, Oscar Lillien decided to make your life miserable from the moment you met. It was something like hate at first sight and it is this hate that is the reason why you have no one to turn to.

Your family and friends from your old life all live far away and you're no longer on the best of terms with all of them anymore. The students here either believe the lies about you or fear that they too would be bullied if they'd side with you and the teachers don't care about such things.

A hand slams down on the locker next to you; ripping you out of your daze and making you spin around to only come face to face with your nemesis.

"Why so stressed? You are not in a hurry are you?", he sneers, a cocky grin plastered on his visage.