Chapter 1: The Gang's Incentive

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wassup Kisame? Drinking that Hennessy again? I can't blame ya. That good shit gets me out. And thats what it's all about." Killerbee rapped as he shoved his notepad in his back pocket. 

"Yeah, as always." Kisame humbly answered. 

"I guess we're all here then." Fuguki stated and took one long hit of his blunt. The smell of weed slowly trickled into the air and through Kisame's nose. 

"We're short 3,000. We need to pay Zabuza for giving us a place to stay." Fuguki spoke. Kisame and the rest quietly listened.

"You each have your own apartment rooms that Zabuza pays for monthly. Since we pay him back with weed and cocaine, that bastard decides that isn't enough. So he's charging an extra 5,000 from us monthly." He explained with his sharp teeth showing.

"So you're telling me, we give him weed, cocaine, and now an extra 5,000 a month just to give us a fuckin' place to stay?" Kisame quietly fired back with a low tone. He pulled out a Marlboro Red 100's from his pocket and lit the cigarette. 

"Yeah. That piece of shit wants more from us." Fuguki answered as Kisame inhaled his cigarette.

"That's some bullshit right there..." Kisame chuckled as he exhaled the smoke from his mouth and nose.

"We won't have enough to pay him 5,000 this month. I counted all our money and we are short 3,000." Kakuzu quietly spoke as he crossed his arms. His eyebrows furrowed in anger. 

"That's where your job comes Kisame..." Fuguki added. Kisame moved his eyes up from the ground to Fuguki. 

"Buy bitches right?" He quickly answered as he inhaled again.

"Yeah. You have two days to find anyone from the streets. Send them to my apartment room. And then we'll start the business from there." Fuguki explained with a stern voice. 

Kisame pulled off his sunglasses, revealing his yellow educated eyes. "I see what you're doin' Fuguki..." He quietly whispered in a deep voice. Fuguki's eyes lit up with excitement as he felt Kisame bringing tension to the scene. 

"You're giving me the nasty job, while Killerbee does the drug dealin', And Kakuzu scams people and their cards online." He slightly raised his voice. 

"You give me the dirty job, while the other's get the easier ones. I ain't gonna complain. You know Imma do it. But, don't think I don't know what you doin.'" He slowly spoke back at Fuguki and quickly inhaled his cigarette.

"Look. I'll let Killerbee help you with this one ok?" Fuguki answered with an annoyed voice. Kisame quickly chuckled. 

"Nah... I don't need that. Imma do it on my own." Kisame assured. Fuguki glared at Kisame, "Fine then. I'll let you do it on your own. If anything goes wrong, call Killerbee." 

And with that Fuguki motioned the gang to follow him out the alley. Kisame pulled on his sunglasses and followed the gang. They slowly walked through the long alley.

Fuguki turned around and faced the members. He pulled out of his pocket 7 grams of weed and tossed it to Kisame. 

"Here's a sweet treat for doing this for us. Ok?" He grinned and turned around. Kisame chuckled and shoved the bag in his back pocket. He then leaned the bottle of Hennessy to his lips but felt a tap on his shoulder. He moved his eyes towards Kakuzu. He nodded and handed him the bottle. Kakuzu smirked and chugged a couple gulps. He wiped his mouth and smirked at Kisame.

"Thanks." Kakuzu said.

"No problem man..." Kisame whispered in a low tone as he took a sip. 

------------

They reached the city and huddled against a wall near a ghetto dollar store. They discussed final plans and predictive errors.

"Here's the rag." Fuguki tossed along with a small bottle of gas. "Use it if necessary. I highly doubt you'll need it if you're getting hoes off the street. They're easy to fool. But if there's a particular one that looks suitable but they fight back, use it." He explained quietly. Kisame nodded and threw the cigarette butt onto the curb. He shoved the rag and tiny bottle of gas in his pocket.

"My, my, I think we already found one...." Kakuzu whispered in his raspy voice. Kakuzu glanced farther down the street. His eyes focused on a young and innocent looking man, who looked feminine. His hair was black, long, and tied in a low ponytail. He was wearing a black longsleeve, tight blue jeans, with a pair of black sneakers. 

Immediately, all the gang members' eyes locked onto their prey. 

"Is that a woman or a man?" Killerbee asked as he stared at the young man walking down the street. 

"Probably a flat chest woman, or a feminine man. Who cares." Kakuzu answered. 

Fuguki grinned and glanced at Kisame, "That's a pretty one to catch. Go get him Kisame." 

Kisame stared at the young man with his eyes, his sunglasses lowered on nose revealing his yellow eyes. His face leaned down as he watched the pretty innocent man walk to the cafe. His yellow eyes followed him. He slightly swallowed and felt a slight ring to his ears. He gulped down the rest of the Hennessy. 

"I'll track him down. See if he's worth it. We can't risk getting him now. We gotta wait till night time. Imma do it my way." Kisame assured. 

Fuguki stared, slightly puzzled; "Just lure him into an alley after he leaves the cafe. Take him down the next street and I'll have my car parked right on the curb. Then throw him in there. And then it'll be good." He explained with piercing eyes and a slightly frustrated voice.

Kisame almost shook his head but instantly stopped himself. He stared back at Fuguki, "You said I got two days right? Let me get at em' for now, and then I'll have him lured into your apartment. It's too risky to get him in the alley. I'll talk to him, and then ask if we can meet. Then I'll take him to your apartment pretending it's mine. It's much safer than getting him in public." He explained.

Fuguki was in shock at how strategic Kisame was at planning. He was almost jealous. 

"Very well then. Have him here by tonight." Fuguki said. He nodded and left the gang. Kakuzu followed Fuguki. 

"You got this my man. Don't be a fool. Ya fool." Killerbee joked and patted Kisame's large shoulder. "And if anything happens, call me." He added and turned around the opposite direction from the gang. 

Kisame was left leaning against the brick wall. He pushed his sunglasses in since they were falling low on his nose. He stared through his sunglasses at the pretty man sitting on a chair against the window. Kisame eyed the man drinking his coffee and reading a book. His eyes moved down further at the young man's feminine body. He pulled out another cigarette, still watching him.

 After a couple of minutes, the young man finally pulled his face from his book and stared through the large window. Kisame felt the young man staring at him. Kisame took one last hit of and threw his half-cigarette on the ground. He turned to the garbage can and tossed his bottle of Hennessy. And with his hands in his pockets, he slowly walked towards the cafe.