"Ewwww my innocent, innocent, eyes." Jungkook whined and covered his face.

"Pfff as if you're innocent." Taehyung mumbled.

"Anyway can you guys just not?" I heard Chanyeol mutter from the other side of Baekhyun. 

What's gotten into him?

I tilted my head back and gave the Yoda my puppy eyes, pouting. "Sorry Yeol."

He stared at me for a moment before snapping his eyes back to Kai and Jhope dancing. "It's okay Y/N."

I turned my attention back to Baekhyun, who was now busy on his phone. I tried getting his attention but he was to absorbed in the small object. I sighed and lifted my leg to boop Namjoon on the nose with my foot.

"What are you doing you weirdo?" He raised an eyebrow and pushed my leg away from his face.

"Can we talk?" I asked, shuffling so I was now sitting up.

He nodded. "Sure."

"I'll be back in a bit Baek." I peeked over at Baekhyun, who hummed in response and mumbled a tiny 'okay'.

Namjoon stood up and trailed behind me where we entered one of the guest bedrooms, and sat on the bed.

"What's up?" He asked.

I sighed, and bit the inside of my cheek. "Well, I just wanted to talk about the auditions...how did they go?"

He smiled slightly. "Really good actually- bighit wants to form a group with the seven of us.. starting when I'm not sure."

"Really?" I felt myself light up with joy. "I'm really happy for you Joon...I'm really happy for you."

"Thanks Babe." Namjoon swung his arm around my shoulder, side hugging me. "What about Baekhyun and the boys? What's the plan for them?"

"Well they're also going to be forming a group- twelve members- and Baek said that SM wants to start in the new year...which means them dropping out of the school and doing it online." I said frowning slightly. "I'm really excited and happy for them- and you guys- but I'm also really upset because I don't know what I'll do without you guys. What if you forget me?"

Namjoon faced me now, placing his hands on my shoulders while giving me an intense stare. "Y/N, you have no reason to be upset. With this opportunity we will be able to do so many things together; and don't be silly, how could we forget somebody like you?"

I gave him a warm smile. "Thank you.

"Now, how about we go back there and play some more games and enjoy this lovely Holiday?" He smiled smugly before leading me back towards the living room area of the basement.

~~~

"Time for Presents!!" Baekhyun screamed and bounced on the couch like a five year old. I pranced after him, flopping beside him. Usually we would do this Christmas morning, however we decided to do a friendly gift exchange amongst us friends.

"So we all pulled names last week right?" The boys nodded at my words. "So let's just go in order starting from-"

"Me!" Baekhyun blurted out.