Sarah added, "This time it's more like... getting groceries,"

"C'mon," Ethan stuttered, "It's nothing like t-that," both Lily and Sarah raised their eyebrows, "Okay, so it is, but everything worked out fine,"

Just as he finished his sentence, something slammed through the door behind them – the mummy from the museum.

The mummy tried to come towards them, but it looked like one of its bandages was caught on something, each time it came near them, however, the four screamed, their screams dying down when they realised it wasn't gonna hurt them.

"This is just getting pathetic,"

Benny shrugged, "Yeah, that last one was just a pity scream,"

"What do we do?"

Ethan took the pancreas off Benny and lured the mummy into the closet – as it seemed that was what it was after.

As the closet door slammed shut, Benny shrugged, "Problem solved,"

Ethan sighed, "Benny, we have to get this thing back to the museum,"

"Uh, Sarah could fly back in seconds,"

Sarah sarcastically smiled, "Sounds fun! Or, me and Lily could go to class and you two could clean up your own mess,"

Lily nodded in agreement, "I'm all for that idea,"

"What?" Ethan asked, "There's a monster on the loose and you're not gonna help us,"

"Monster?" Sarah smirked and opened the closet, "Ooh, the monster's attacking me, I'm so scared," she rolled her eyes, leaving the room.

"Have fun," Lily smiled, "Oh, Benny, once you've got this mummy thing sorted, do you wanna do something later?"

Benny barely looked at her, instead keeping his eyes focused on Ethan, who was pushing the mummy back into the closet, "Uh, sure, whatever,"

Lily sighed, rolling her eyes, before making her way out of the room.

--

"Hey Sarah," Lily smiled, walking up to Sarah by the lockers with Ethan, who appeared to be on the phone, "What's wrong with him?" she asked, pointing to Ethan, who sounded distressed.

"Don't ask me," she rolled her eyes, "How's the Benny situation?"

Lily shrugged, "I don't know, I feel like he's still avoiding me," she sighed, "I mean, he doesn't hold my hand, or hug me, or go on dates with me anymore, for the past couple weeks we've barely been a couple - he's always busy, ya know?"

Sarah nodded, walking with her down the hallway, away from Ethan, "Maybe you should just confront him, he probably doesn't even realise he's doing it,"

"Excuse me," a boy said, walking towards the two girls and ending their conversation, "I've come from the museum, I wanted to return this to you," he handed Sarah a necklace.

"Thanks!" she smiled, "How did you know it was mine?"

The boy shrugged, "The gems sparkle like your eyes,"

"Wow," Lily grinned, "I'm gonna leave you alone with Mr. Romantic, have fun," she waved, walking away from the two lovebirds.

--

Erica and Lily were walking towards the cafeteria, when they spotted what looked like Ethan and Benny spying on Sarah and the cute boy from earlier.

"Who's the new guy?" Erica asked, causing the two to jump and turn around, "Cute!"

"He and Sarah are so good together," Lily nudged Erica, "Earlier, he told her that the gems on her necklace 'sparkle like her eyes', it's so adorable,"