Fatal attraction at its best

Start from the beginning

"So, you think you can take what's mine? Do you think you can fuck my boyfriend and live happily ever after? Yeah, I don't think so. See, learn not to mess with other people's things. Jake is mine, not yours, mine," she screeched as I looked at her. This girl was freaking nuts.

"So, maybe it's time to eliminate my competition, and Jake will come back to me," she smirked as she paced. She continued to ramble while I sat there, watching her.

As I was dealing with this nut job, I didn't know Jake had come home. He found the door opened and set the groceries down. Then Jake walked around and peeked into the windows until Jake saw us. He walked away and made a call.

911 what's you're emergency?

"A woman broke into my house and is holding my girlfriend hostage. Please hurry," Jake whispers.

On our way, sir.

He hung up and found a way in quietly. He made his way to one of the other bedrooms and pulled down a black box in the closet. He opened it, pulling out a gun. After loading it, Jake made his way to the bedroom.

Just as she was about to attack me, he fired a couple of times at her. He hit her in the leg and shoulder, causing her to fall and drop the knife. I sat there shocked, then got up and ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay?" Jake asked.

"I am now that you're here," I mumbled.

The police arrived shortly after and took our statements as they paramedics took the Barbie out.

"This isn't over!" She screamed as we watched them wheel her to the ambulance.

"Sorry, Jake," the sheriff said.

"Please lock her up forever," Jake begged the sheriff.

"I don't think she will get out soon. Good thing you had your gun," the sheriff mentioned.

"Never needed it until today." Jake shrugged.

The police finished up and left.

"I think it's time to sell," he said to me.

I gave him a look. "Yep."

"Come on, we'll stay someplace else tonight," he said, taking my hand. "How are you feeling?"

"When someone is waving a butcher knife at you, your uterus gives you a break," I said, causing him to laugh.

The next day, Jake promptly put the cottage up for sale. He had all the furniture and belongings pulled, storing them until we found a new place.

We looked around to see what was available and decided on something closer to Landview but still far enough away that we had privacy. A realtor showed us around houses. She was a somewhat attractive woman with a little too much makeup and way too much perfume.

"As you can see, this has a fantastic view," she said as she sashays across the room and opens the curtains.

We walked around and looked at all the rooms, not giving any notice to the view. After checking it out, we looked at each other. "No."

"Okay, I have another house you may like," she smiled.

We left and looked at each house with the same answer being no. After ten houses, I walked outside and leaned against the railing.

"I'm sure there is a house out there for us," Jake said.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Come on; she has one more house to show us today. If we don't like it, then we will try a different day," he said.

"Fine," I groaned, and he took my hand. I didn't know that house hunting could be so taxing.

We loved the last house. As I was looking at the rooms, Jake was checking out the kitchen.

"You like to cook?" The realtor asked.

"Yep, and she loves to eat. It's a win-win," Jake said, looking at the counter space, stove, and fridge.

"Well, you know if ever have some free time, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand, if you know what I mean," she said, giving him a seductive look.

I was walking back into the kitchen when I heard her, then I heard him say, "No offense, but you're not my type, and I already have someone who I love. Do you always make advances to your customers?"

"Well, uh," the relator stammered.

"Yeah, thought so. We'll take the house but with a different realtor," he said to her.

Her face contorted in shock.

I walked into the kitchen. "Don't you agree, gorgeous?" Jake asked me.

"Oh, yeah, love the house, the realtor not so much," I said.

"See," he said as he walked by and took my hand. I stuck my tongue out at the realtor.

We climbed on the bike, and he said, "Real mature, Ally."

"Yeah, I thought so." He chuckled and drove off.

We got back to my apartment, and Jake called a different realtor. Put a bid on the house, and now it was a wait and saw, game. I was sitting on the couch. He walked over and sat down next to me.

"Well," I asked.

"Considering I offered a little more than what they were asking, I'm pretty sure they will accept," Jake reasoned.

"You didn't have to pay that much," I said.

"If it's our place, yeah, I do," he said.

He pulled me into a kiss, and things started to get intense when his phone rang. He answered it, and it turns out they accepted our offer. The house was ours. He hung up and started kissing me again when his phone rang again. He answered it, and someone bought the cottage.

"It looks like I broke even," he said. "Now, if there are no more interruptions." He kissed me, and then there was a knock at the door.

"Hold that thought," I said.

I got up and answered it, finding a surprise.

"Mom! Dad!" I exclaimed.

"Alex," Dad greeted me.

I stood there as Jake yelled, "Ally, who is it?"

He got up with his shirt unbuttoned and walked up only to get looked up and down by my parents. He closed his shirt, and we looked at each other.

"We aren't interrupting anything, are we?" My dad asked in a deep voice. If my dad only knew what we are getting ready to do.